Did you have a relationship with a woman who you weren't attracted to? What was your story?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
Did you have a relationship with a woman who you weren't attracted to? What was your story?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and aspiringexcel
I had a gf once but she was fat as fuck but facewise was a htb she slept with a Guy that went to the same school as me after that she posted that shit online and i cut her off my Life dont know till this day about her dont care either

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I had a gf once but she was fat as fuck but facewise was a htb she slept with a Guy that went to the same school as me after that she posted that shit online and i cut her off my Life dont know till this day about her dont care either
damn. were you mtn at the time?

Yes. It lasted 2 or 3 dates

• JFL
I got catfished over long distance (never again) I drove to her and stayed for 3 days, I couldn’t look at her without a feeling of disgust. I went home and we stopped talking for a long while.

• +1
she was htb but i didnt like her and then i ended the relationship because i felt really bored :/

Attachments

• 4306662_1723556660865.png
    4306662_1723556660865.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
yes, with a junkie and with 2 fattys. And i regret it. I think i need to higher my standards. I only used them for attention and nudes thats it.

• +1
yes, with a junkie and with 2 fattys. And i regret it. I think i need to higher my standards. I only used them for attention and nudes thats it.
No nigger, iam not even ugly. Iam 6ft1 high mtn. But i just cant get these mtb htb, i have the fucking feeling that they all hate me

what made you regret it? How did you feel in the relationship?

basically all my relationships until I was 22

somehow okay, but only because i was horny

that i settled for these ugly foids, i know that iam better then that. but i just cant pull girls in my league
so the only reason you stayed with her because you were horny? Do you think that her being caring and having a good personality would have done anything, yes or no?