Did you have female friends/girlfriends before puberty?

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
nope lol only after i hit puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5187
everyone here had female friends cause they weren't fucking them

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes I had multiple female friends that were 4 years older than me, puberty made me an inel

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5187
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeah

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5187
Do you feel it helped you later in life experience in socializing with females?
no not really, i learned most about girls and how to treat them from begin 15-now. When i was little i would break up with my girlfriend via skype lmao. my last hot ex girlfriend broke up with me because i was a jealous needy beta cuck. from there i began to learn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i hit puberty at 12 lol but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
a lot but if you lack it even 1 year afterward you feel empty and sad
True
Just trying to see if this site was aspie before puberty and it may not only be looks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I became “best friends” with my kindergarten crush, a couple years after, but I completely lost attraction to her she became ugly, but we were decent friends, think she liked me but I ain’t like her no more... NOW SHES GORGEOUS WITH A 6ft2 boyfriend smh

my #1 crush from kindergarten was a very good friend of mine for a few years which made me develop a huge crush, in 3rd grade, and she was gorgeous

remember she moved away after 3rd grade. I was kinda bummed,but then she cameback a year or 2 later

She came up to me all excited “Hey *****!!!”
Something like “I missed you!!”

I just looked at her andnearlyjizzed my pants and had a full body ASMR orgasm from shock

I said absolutely nothing and walked away... I was so stunned

Think she absolutely hated me after that, that was th last day of the 5th grade....

I was so in love with her after that, but then I developed so much anxiety, I became very depressed and would just lay in my bed all day at like 10 years old.

couple more years go by, I could barley talk to her, every time I saw her I couldn’t say anything, if I ever tried to talk to her, I didn’t exist at all to her. She eventually got a few Chad 6ft tall boyfriends during that time. I was just dying inside. I was manlet and didn’t compare.

I was pretty “cool” and kinda popular with everyone, until the depression got me age 10-12, became much uglier then.

Had many more female friends but nothing too notable.

Remember my neighbors Puerto Rican girls were obsessed with me and would flash their tits and shit, I was kinda friends with them, we got real close, but I had Oneitiss with the girl that moved earlier I become depressed over, and Just wasn’t into girls as much at the time and just thought they were so fucking annoying and obviously no sex appeal.

this was like from age 5-11, around 12 I wasn’t seeing them as much, and when I was hitting puberty I became much uglier...

they were like “ is that ****???? LMFAOOO” and her dad was like “Don’t be mean”, they were making fun of how different and ugly I looked.

At that moment I felt pretty broken, imagine being laughed at and called ugly bythe same girls that nearly worshipped you and gave you all your validation for being good looking...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and stuckneworleans
I became “best friends” with my kindergarten crush, a couple years after, but I completely lost attraction to her she became ugly, but we were decent friends, think she liked me but I ain’t like her no more... NOW SHES GORGEOUS WITH A 6ft2 boyfriend smh

my #1 crush from kindergarten was a very good friend of mine for a few years which made me develop a huge crush, in 3rd grade, and she was gorgeous

remember she moved away after 3rd grade. I was kinda bummed,but then she cameback a year or 2 later

She came up to me all excited “Hey *****!!!”
Something like “I missed you!!”

I just looked at her andnearlyjizzed my pants and had a full body ASMR orgasm from shock

I said absolutely nothing and walked away... I was so stunned

Think she absolutely hated me after that, that was th last day of the 5th grade....

I was so in love with her after that, but then I developed so much anxiety, I became very depressed and would just lay in my bed all day at like 10 years old.

couple more years go by, I could barley talk to her, every time I saw her I couldn’t say anything, if I ever tried to talk to her, I didn’t exist at all to her. She eventually got a few Chad 6ft tall boyfriends during that time. I was just dying inside. I was manlet and didn’t compare.

I was pretty “cool” and kinda popular with everyone, until the depression got me age 10-12, became much uglier then.

Had many more female friends but nothing too notable.

Remember my neighbors Puerto Rican girls were obsessed with me and would flash their tits and shit, I was kinda friends with them, we got real close, but I had Oneitiss with the girl that moved earlier I become depressed over, and Just wasn’t into girls as much at the time and just thought they were so fucking annoying and obviously no sex appeal.

this was like from age 5-11, around 12 I wasn’t seeing them as much, and when I was hitting puberty I became much uglier...

they were like “ is that ****???? LMFAOOO” and her dad was like “Don’t be mean”, they were making fun of how different and ugly I looked.

At that moment I felt pretty broken, imagine being laughed at and called ugly bythe same girls that nearly worshipped you and gave you all your validation for being good looking...
Fuck that's bad
Hope you got some better experiences later

• So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Yes, not after tho

• +1
Time Travel

I had a gf at 12 but we just kissed so it doesnt count, it's only when I hit puberty at 14 that it happened

• +1
Yes, in fact before puberty I basically only had female friends, there were 2 guy friends but they lived a bit far so I usually only saw them in school.

• +1
never had friend of any gender at any age

• So Sad
Yes, in fact before puberty I basically only had female friends, there were 2 guy friends but they lived a bit far so I usually only saw them in school.
Did this help you later in life regarding females?

I had a female friend when I was in elementary school but never a girlfriend

• +1