Did you join incels.me on November 7th 2017?

AOL

AOL

Low T trait: joining incels.me after November 7th 2017

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
y ?

• +1
Reactions: AOL
Yes, I did. I’m RREEEEEEEEE joever there.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and <6PSLcel
@Michael Myers is a certified OG and my mentor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, <6PSLcel and Gengar
I wished I joined .is and lookism in 2017.

How did you find .is so early bhai?
I was on r/incels, they banned the sub and I got an invite to a discord channel as I was a regular there. I joined it and some guy there said he was gonna create a forum for us. I was still awake when he created it so I joined it immediately. I was the 15th person to join the forum.

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Mirin early discovery. I didn’t even know that Reddit existed at that time.
Haha yeah, in fact I got some interesting trivia to share. I’ll create a thread.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I was on r/incels, they banned the sub and I got an invite to a discord channel as I was a regular there. I joined it and some guy there said he was gonna create a forum for us. I was still awake when he created it so I joined it immediately. I was the 15th person to join the forum.
mirin'

i was on /r/incels, then /r/braincels, then that got banned too and i joined .is which was created around the same time as .org
was already lurking on lookism.net in meanwhile.

I still have an account on .is from early 2018, but I fear if I would use it I would be banned quickly for being a 'fakecel' or some shit anyways.
I don't browse .is anymore so don't care, but my acc still there.

lookism existed next to .org for a while, but the site had issues with long loading time, and the site shutting down for weeks/months as there were issues with management.

then .org took over as lookism.net was inaccessible.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
mirin'

i was on /r/incels, then /r/braincels, then that got banned too and i joined .is which was created around the same time as .org
was already lurking on lookism.net in meanwhile.

I still have an account on .is from early 2018, but I fear if I would use it I would be banned quickly for being a 'fakecel' or some shit anyways.
I don't browse .is anymore so don't care, but my acc still there.

lookism existed next to .org for a while, but the site had issues with long loading time, and the site shutting down for weeks/months as there were issues with management.

then .org took over as lookism.net was inaccessible.
You were on r/incels, too? Bhai moment. I never bothered with r/braincels because we already had the forum. I had an account on lookism.net as well, by the way. 2017. A few months prior to the incels forum. I didn’t post much, but I could tell from the vibes that there were just too many schizos and LARPers there, so I never cared much for that place. I don’t use .is often either, but you’re definitely getting banned if they know it’s you. I’d just keep it low-key. We have more .net users here, like SonOfTyrone. @PrinceLuenLeoncur :feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MoggerGaston
You were on r/incels, too? Bhai moment. I never bothered with r/braincels because we already had the forum. I had an account on lookism.net as well, by the way. 2017. A few months prior to the incels forum. I didn’t post much, but I could tell from the vibes that there were just too many schizos and LARPers there, so I never cared much for that place. I don’t use .is often either, but you’re definitely getting banned if they know it’s you. I’d just keep it low-key. We have more .net users here, like SonOfTyrone. @PrinceLuenLeoncur :feelshah:
memes were amazing in that /incels and /braincels period.

lookism.net was indeed insane shizo and people with 5 accounts talking to eachother moments.

jfl honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
memes were amazing in that /incels and /braincels period.

lookism.net was indeed insane shizo and people with 5 accounts talking to eachother moments.

jfl honestly.
The LARPing was so out of hand. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
master and sergeant created .is right ?

when the forum got created i was 11 lol

Do u rot mog mvp and bojack?
Depends on when they started rotting. If your definition of rotting is posting on forums, well I’ve been doing that since 2006. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
master and sergeant created .is right ?
No, Sergeant created it. Master and he built it together, though. They did create .org together. We are one of the few true OGs.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Yes, I did. I’m RREEEEEEEEE joever there.
I was a lurker from lookism.net, Incels.is, and blacpill.club.:incel:
Images 34

Depends on when they started rotting. If your definition of rotting is posting on forums, well I’ve been doing that since 2006. :ogre:
You should edit incel wiki u don’t need an account just use a vpn

You should edit incel wiki u don’t need an account just use a vpn
What do you want me to write? I was posting on the smosh forums back then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ElTruecel
close i joined june 2018

Last edited:
Any articles or anything that needs to be fixed

I used to watch em back in the day too not the 00s but like early - mid 10s
They were still good in the early 2010s but they fell off when they got acquired by a company. They’re back together now but only watched the first two videos. I should rewatch everything I’ve missed like the loyal fan I was. I started watching them in 2005 or 2006. Then I started forumposting in 2006 or 2007. Not entirely sure.

• +1
They were still good in the early 2010s but they fell off when they got acquired by a company. They’re back together now but only watched the first two videos. I should rewatch everything I’ve missed like the loyal fan I was. I started watching them in 2005 or 2006. Then I started forumposting in 2006 or 2007. Not entirely sure.
Ur YouTube account dates back to 05?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No, that’s when I started watching smosh on YouTube. I do have an account that dates back to 2007. I even uploaded a video years ago haha. Let’s see if I can find it.

• +1
Just found my account. May 2007. You can even see I favorited a smosh video 17 years ago. I was 10 or 11 or something.

AE6E7E94 7534 4AE6 84BA 7C0C0C716380

That was the first ever smosh video I watched.

• +1