Did you know that genemaxxing is already possible (and commercially available)?

K

Kreier

Iron
For all of you here complaining about shit genetics, did you know that genemaxxing is already possible and commercially available?

Here is the site one can buy his stuff too: https://www.the-odin.com/

I am not even kidding, you can see for yourself. If you are physically weak because of genetics, buy his tools. If you autistic, buy his tools. It doesnt hurt to try. Even if you don't succeed this time, the rapid progress in gene editing will make it possible not in the too far future, hopefully.

And yes, i know that he regrets it, but it's because he likely is not blackpilled. I can't see any harm using genetic technology for genetic subhumans. I mean, people who already are subhumans have nothing to lose from doing experiments on yourselves, so you should give it a try.

I hope this nigga gets macheted by a coked up nigger I hate all of these biohackers

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and dookielooksmaxxer
it has like zero effects on adults

it has like zero effects on adults
Even if you combine it with steroids?

I think this is the best plan for those with bad genetics here:
For yourself: Looksmax, take plastic surgeries, use roids and biohack yourself.

For your offspring: Biohacking will redeem your offspring from getting the shit life you had.

Even if you combine it with steroids?

I think this is the best plan for those with bad genetics here:
For yourself: Looksmax, take plastic surgeries, use roids and biohack yourself.

For your offspring: Biohacking will redeem your offspring from getting the shit life you had.
i'd guess your offspring will hugely benefit from it, but if someone figures out that his genetics were artifical he's going to be treated wrongfully

even sperm donor children are made fun of, they're still benefitting from it because of their genes but they get made fun of because they dont have a biological father in their life.

i'd guess your offspring will hugely benefit from it, but if someone figures out that his genetics were artifical he's going to be treated wrongfully

even sperm donor children are made fun of, they're still benefitting from it because of their genes but they get made fun of because they dont have a biological father in their life.
Of course, but there is a difference here. By biohacking, you are actually repairing your own genes that are in a damaged state, just like you repair a car that has been damaged.

Sperm donors on the other hand, is getting children that are not from your own sperm.

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer