Did you only get genioplasty or BIMAX aswell?

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Iron
@VenatorLuparius

Im thinking of lowering the risk of my BIMAX looking uncanny by doing a slightly larger genioplasty movement than the norm, but i will have to plan it out in detail and weigh my options, since the health benefits of a larger airway are underrated in this community (better sleep quality = aging much better). Any input guys?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-05-16-58-05-833_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-05-16-58-05-833_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    995.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and normie_joe
@VenatorLuparius

Im thinking of lowering the risk of my BIMAX looking uncanny by doing a slightly larger genioplasty movement than the norm, but i will have to plan it out in detail and weigh my options, since the health benefits of a larger airway are underrated in this community (better sleep quality = aging much better). Any input guys?

If you are a bimax candidate, a genio cannot serve as a substitute. A bimax candidate needs bimax.

A large genio will have you looking uncanny as your chin will stick out awkwardly like a wedge.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
If you are a bimax candidate, a genio cannot serve as a substitute. A bimax candidate needs bimax.

A large genio will have you looking uncanny as your chin will stick out awkwardly like a wedge.
exactly, however, by moving the maxilla and mandible too much you get this dog like face. Its seems like in luparius' case it didnt really happen since his upper maxilla wasnt that recessed in the first place, i didnt attach the before pic my bad. I did think i read somewhere that he only got genioplasty and that would mean i could get away with only moving the jaws a little bit and moving the chin alot, since his results look natural and good. His lower jaw was terrible before