• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
If you're 15 your face will definitely still change a lot

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Art of Pattinson, Clqs and 1 other person
I looked 10 years old when I was 15

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and PlayersGetPlayed
mine changed a LOT(in Better) from 17 to 18, but i think it was probably because of homeoblock appliance

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Outerz14
A little.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
mine changed a LOT(in Better) from 17 to 18, but i think it was probably because of homeoblock appliance
Loll what's that

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Loll what's that
a Dental appliance but i think it improved me cause my oral angle(i don't Remember the proper term) was fucked

I don't know about other cases

• +1
Definitely. I was recessed but after 18 my jaw grew, my facial bones grew just a little and my face got wider (not really good tho). If you want to "grow your face" the best would be taking roids and lifting but you might become an ogre.

• +1
nah it didn't change much since 16. currently 20

• +1
Definitely. I was recessed but after 18 my jaw grew, my facial bones grew just a little and my face got wider (not really good tho). If you want to "grow your face" the best would be taking roids and lifting but you might become an ogre.
Yep

• +1
a Dental appliance but i think it improved me cause my oral angle(i don't Remember the proper term) was fucked

I don't know about other cases
Alr

• +1
not really. i was already well developed and masculine at 16. people were thinking i was older. now the difference is i look a bit more masculine.

• +1
yes . you will never see kids with good bones because facial bones are growing untill 20s

• +1
My browridge has grown and my cheekbones are more prominent

• +1
not really. i was already well developed and masculine at 16. people were thinking i was older. now the difference is i look a bit more masculine.
Ah

• +1
Last edited:
Had the same bones at 15 as I do now at 19. You may be a late bloomer though. I look slightly different tho cuz of less fat pads but yea

if you are 15 dont worry your face will change A LOT but if your like 17 and still ugly unless theres some miracle you will probably be ugly forever