Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
if you use it did your face become bloated

if you did, did you change your diet, like bulk or higher carbs or sodium
and
if you did get bloated, did you load creatine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Yes - creatine works perfect if you are already very lean and your muscle are small and your face looks ''too skinny'', then creatine is perfect beacuse its literlly bloats you but bones/muscles are still visible but you're just bigger.
But if you use creatine when you are I think 12% body fat it will make you bloated gymcel.
I did load of creatine and 5g per day.

Yes but not from Creatine HCL 800mg capsule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Yes - creatine works perfect if you are already very lean and your muscle are small and your face looks ''too skinny'', then creatine is perfect beacuse its literlly bloats you but bones/muscles are still visible but you're just bigger.
But if you use creatine when you are I think 12% body fat it will make you bloated gymcel.
I did load of creatine and 5g per day.
how long have you been using?
i heard that loading causes the bloat but then once you go to maintenance it goes away.
also isn’t creatine only stored in muscles, so only muscles will appear larger?

powder creatine, yes, was bloated, but keep in mind i also inject hgh (but creatine bloated me even more)
didn't do anything

No bloating here, muscles just appear less leaner and bulkier

no, because creatine is produced naturally in the body (phosphocreatine) and this would imply that everyone is "naturally bloated" which is not the case. Creatine also promotes muscle synthesis to major muscle groups; your face is not a major muscle group when compared to the chest, thighs, back, etc.

i think it did bloat me more and thats why i just stopped taking it. Im still doing fine without it.

Just eat red meat

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
yes because muscles in your face get filled with water as well but only certain types of creatine

1-2g of creatine per 1lb of red meat; nobody is eating 3-5lbs of red meat daily.
Maybe you shouldn’t be using creatine then if it’s so hard to source naturally

Maybe you shouldn’t be using creatine then if it’s so hard to source naturally

1g of Phosphocreatine is created to reduce Adenosine Diphosphate (ADP) to Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in our bodies; 5g of supplemented creatine has proven to increase ADP reduction (ADP --> ATP) which stimulates muscle hypertrophy, muscle synthesis, testosterone, and GH levels. Not to mention the added benefits of peripheral nerve repair.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
how much do you take
I was going loading phase and it bloated me insane probably if I would do just normal amounts it wouldn't be so bad

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
No just made my muscles look fuller.
Great looksmax if you are naturally lean and skinny.
Don't forget it also raises IGF 1, my skin glows on it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I was going loading phase and it bloated me insane probably if I would do just normal amounts it wouldn't be so bad
nigga of course a loading phase would bloat you; you're supposed to supplement 5g daily, no loading phase

I've been taking 5mg of creatine monohydrate daily for nearly 3 months now. It does not bloat my face. It does however make my muscles look bigger. And it might be improving my performance in the gym.

Though my flat bench press and overhead press have been stagnant for the longest time. My delts blew up anyways though. Strength =/= muscle mass. I've been training bench and overhead press in the 7-12 rep 3-4 set range for the longest time so no shit I'm not going to be making lots of strength gains. That's muscular hypertrophy range.

When I have my next push day (either tomorrow or Sunday, depends on whether my triceps are still sore tomorrow or not), I'm going to be doing overhead press at low reps as per the PPL guide I'm following. So I'm going to be lifting heavier than usual.

Last edited:
nigga of course a loading phase would bloat you; you're supposed to supplement 5g daily, no loading phase
Yeah I was stupid enough to fall for the loading phase meme. It's just a waste of money. I'm not sure if the extra cost of the loading phase is really worth getting an extra rep or two in the gym. If you take 5g daily, you will eventually get those extra reps in the gym anyways. It will just take longer.

You should take creatine hydrochloride. It doesn't have the problems of creatine monohydrate.

Yes and quite alot tbh.

Don’t listen to the echo chamber tards that will claim ‘it’s intracellular it won’t bloat you it will just make your muscles bigger’. You have muscles in your face and it will turn you into a puffer fish.

I came off it and my strength didn’t decrease at all and I lost 3lbs.