Did your old class & schoolmates gain weight?

Yes, or no?

• Yes

• No

• See Results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Almost every time I come across an old classmate I hadn't seen for years, either in real life, or through social media I find myself surprised at just how much they let themselves go, or maybe it's just age catching up to them (but they're only about 20).
This counts more so for the women, who seem to gain weight the most.
Do you guys have this as well for old acquaintances?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kaligula567
No man and your jew buddies @Master @enchanted_elixir can climb the tallest trees and still fall off
@ryuken @cromagnon @WhoTookVendetta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, nathan, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
99% of them descended, I retained and increased my looks just by rotting indoors and never drinking/doing drugs. I haven't even reached my full potential yet and already mog the past moggers in my old class who have no collagen and hair left.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, BeanletMogger, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Almost every time I come across an old classmate I hadn't seen for years, either in real life, or through social media I find myself surprised at just how much they let themselves go, or maybe it's just age catching up to them (but they're only about 20).
my bbg from middle school

A10 sky blue eyed aryan stacy

is now a fat bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Alexanderr, kaligula567 and 1 other person
No I’m not an oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and kaligula567
99% of them descended, I retained and increased my looks just by rotting indoors and never drinking/doing drugs. I haven't even reached my full potential yet and already mog the past moggers in my old class who have no collagen and hair left.
Balding, weight, smoking, alcohol, and fast food will destroy 90% of men by age 30. Some even earlier. The only thing you gotta do is avoid them, and you'll mog a lot of em. Crazy the amount of people my younger self would've considered better looking than me, or popular who look like absolute shit now. I can't lie, I'm enjoying the feeling

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, HarrierDuBois and enchanted_elixir
They usually do, but many of them also have stayed the same BMI

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PSL Les and WhoTookVendetta
Balding, weight, smoking, alcohol, and fast food will destroy 90% of men by age 30. Some even earlier. The only thing you gotta do is avoid them, and you'll mog a lot of em. Crazy the amount of people my younger self would've considered better looking than me, or popular who look like absolute shit now. I can't lie, I'm enjoying the feeling
I'm already noticing the shift in looks. The guy that I saw as my overman at 16 is now below me due to my face maturing as I grew up and him sagging and getting crows feet as well as balding. That was 4 years ago, we are 20 now and the pendulum shifted just by not destroying myself. Pretty insane, now I'm on the way up and will keep climbing.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
This is literally why I looksmax. The pleasure of seeing the ones you once knew in the past in public and violently mogging them where it hurts to make myself feel better.

Yes and i love it i mog all of them to oblivion