Did Zyzz fake his death?

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Check out this comment from YouTube:

"Aziz is alive... He never had a heart attack or went to Thailand. He knew David Alki for quite a while, and Alki set up this all death thing. He is a millionaire, he payed the news channel to spread a message of his death, but they didnt event do a good job, they said that Az died at 23, but he ''died'' at 22. Zyzz was transported to Miami, and probably lives with Alki and his wife, and trains. If not in Miami, he is in Greece, where not a lot of people know him, Alki's got a house there. Zyzz studied bussiness at college, and Alki offered him 500k. to fake his death, and comeback later, so this way Zyzz will get extremely famous, and what do you know, with his character, body, and charisma, even start a movie carrer. Az's friends and family are also payed to keep quiet, Az's keeps in touch with them. Alki's in the near future gonna buy a tv channel or some same shit like that to spread the news that zyzz is alive. So you must ask, how the hell alki knows zyzz? Zyzz got popular on website called ''Battlecam'', he got a lot of viewers and Alki got interested, he saw zyzz talent to inspire people, also his charisma, so he thought to make some money out of him, and push his carrer to the max. Az's comeback cant wait any longer, hes training to build event more amazing body, he will return this year, or 2015/2016 but trust me it will happen. It's up to you to believe it or not, i just can't stop myself from writing that, from spreading the truth....."

Here is the video:

Also, he said this online about his trip to Thailand:

What do you think brah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, AraTe, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
seems legit

maybe he hated the fast pace life

and now everyone forgot about him

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Luke LLL
seems legit

maybe he hated the fast pace life

and now everyone forgot about him
He's still very popular, everyone does think he's rip though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
He's still very popular, everyone does think he's rip though.
kids these days don't know him

20 and 30 year olds do

but they have work and shit

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Surely somebody would notice him unless he's very reclusive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2426, IWantToMax and 2 others
nah he sadly died. wish he didnt but without his death i wouldve probably never started gymcelling.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Doublex2J, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
Lol they have work

Nah my friend group (16,17,18) All know him
cuz u know about psl

no kids our ages do

they know tik tok

• JFL
nah he sadly died. wish he didnt but without his death i wouldve probably never started gymcelling.
What's your argument against this comment?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What's your argument against this comment?
i know he was friend with alki, he called him when he was live streaming etc. but he wouldve returned by now. nobody can and wants to hide this long and zyzz wasnt like a super celeb when he „died“. he was known around the bodybuilding scene (at least the online forums) and australia and obviously misc and 4chan but if he actually faked his death and wanted to return, he wouldve came back already

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, EckhartTollemaxx and Luke LLL
i know he was friend with alki, he called him when he was live streaming etc. but he wouldve returned by now. nobody can and wants to hide this long and zyzz wasnt like a super celeb when he „died“. he was known around the bodybuilding scene (at least the online forums) and australia and obviously misc and 4chan but if he actually faked his death and wanted to return, he wouldve came back already
Ok, he wasn't very popular, but as the comment says, he faked his death for promotion.

Zyzz needs to return and bring the world back to its former glory and make every gymcel's dreams come true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
Ok, he wasn't very popular, but as the comment says, he faked his death for promotion.
sure, it would make sense for me when he returned in 2012-2016 when his hype was still going strong, but why would he be gone for 9 years and nobody sees him? im sure plenty of people would know him in greece too

sure, it would make sense for me when he returned in 2012-2016 when his hype was still going strong, but why would he be gone for 9 years and nobody sees him? im sure plenty of people would know him in greece too
To make the world go crazy. We're all gonna meet him again one day anyway bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Luke LLL
To make the world go crazy. We're all gonna meet him again one day anyway bro.
i hope man. love that cunt. i often thought of him when i pushed my last rep

• Love it
Reactions: Ogmanman, Luke LLL and IWantToMax
can confirm hes dead. dug out his grave to measure his bideltoid

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and maxmendietta
Check out this comment from YouTube:

"Aziz is alive... He never had a heart attack or went to Thailand. He knew David Alki for quite a while, and Alki set up this all death thing. He is a millionaire, he payed the news channel to spread a message of his death, but they didnt event do a good job, they said that Az died at 23, but he ''died'' at 22. Zyzz was transported to Miami, and probably lives with Alki and his wife, and trains. If not in Miami, he is in Greece, where not a lot of people know him, Alki's got a house there. Zyzz studied bussiness at college, and Alki offered him 500k. to fake his death, and comeback later, so this way Zyzz will get extremely famous, and what do you know, with his character, body, and charisma, even start a movie carrer. Az's friends and family are also payed to keep quiet, Az's keeps in touch with them. Alki's in the near future gonna buy a tv channel or some same shit like that to spread the news that zyzz is alive. So you must ask, how the hell alki knows zyzz? Zyzz got popular on website called ''Battlecam'', he got a lot of viewers and Alki got interested, he saw zyzz talent to inspire people, also his charisma, so he thought to make some money out of him, and push his carrer to the max. Az's comeback cant wait any longer, hes training to build event more amazing body, he will return this year, or 2015/2016 but trust me it will happen. It's up to you to believe it or not, i just can't stop myself from writing that, from spreading the truth....."

Here is the video:

Also, he said this online about his trip to Thailand:

View attachment 216906

What do you think brah?

It was the CIA

Sadly a lie :(

• So Sad
RIP THE KING

• +1
Nice story, but unfortunately most likely only a story.

Yes brah hes currently chilling tha fuck out at my place

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr