Did zyzz just do roids? What was his diet/routine like?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

Also what his bodyfat when he was a aushwitz patient vs when he ascended?

these are are important questions someone answer plz

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He just ate clen, trenned hard anavar gave up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LowTierNormie, Dwarfmaxxer and 10 others
PSL everybody

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
Tfw No one answer the question

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He used Melanotan and GHRH analogues like modgrf-(1-29).

his account was found on an ancient Australian Melanotan forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
You can edit all you like buddyboyo
This is legit Jason Genova tier language

I’m high af and type fast when I’m on my phone. Keep crying for me

• JFL
Reactions: her
idk that but this guy is on some dope shit to be saying stuff like that

He used Melanotan and GHRH analogues like modgrf-(1-29).

his account was found on an ancient Australian Melanotan forum.
What in the fuck are those (serious)

In my opinion he was just a good natty. There was nothing about his physique that screamed anabolic steroid use, just a solid natty physique, kinda like what david laid has.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ILoveFortnite2011, Madhate and 4 others
In my opinion he was just a good natty. There was nothing about his physique that screamed anabolic steroid use, just a solid natty physique, kinda like what david laid has.
David Laid is not natty and neither was Zyzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MortusX, Deleted and her
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
If you think Zyzz was natty please catch the next train and throw yourself infront of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Madhate, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Zyzz's brother has talked multiple times about zyzz's roid use. Says he used mostly test prop and tren Ace in a q&a.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You could achieve a similar body if you had insane genetics like his, son.

Even if he was skinny as fuck, he had a good base.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Again, how do zyzz and David laid go from skeleton to Greek god bodies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, Deleted member 5634, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
David Laid is not natty and neither was Zyzz
:lul: :lul:
Another jealous twerp
If that's all you think the human body is capable of then I feel sorry for you :feelskek:

This is what i found about his diet/ trainingschedule:

He was also on steroids. On the internet are multiple articles about his cycles.

It's like asking what toothpaste does brad pitt use i want my face to look like his. Zyzz did lots of coke and tren. Rest is genetics. /thread

You can edit all you like buddyboyo
This is legit Jason Genova tier language

He tried to hide the ment.
My brother literally bought steroids off his brother chestbrah in my house back in 2010 or 2009

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Zeta ascended
He tried to hide the ment.

My brother literally bought steroids off his brother chestbrah in my house back in 2010 or 2009
you're just a jealous hater, if you put as much time into training as you did into being a hater you would be jacked as fuck

you're just a jealous hater, if you put as much time into training as you did into being a hater you would be jacked as fuck
Intredasting1

Everyone in zyzz's life up to and including zyzz was open about his steroid use. Claiming he's natty is even dumber than claiming his physique is achievable natty.

i believe he was a high dose tren and mast, low-med dose test guy.

Zyzz's brother has talked multiple times about zyzz's roid use. Says he used mostly test prop and tren Ace in a q&a.
Someone I know met zyzz at a fitness expo in Melbourne in 2010 and they talked for like half an hour about tren and he also told me zyzz was a bit of an asshole to him coz he was likely on coke too. But he said zyzz was still a sick cunt :y'all:

Zyzz literally died from a heart condition due to excessive overuse of roids, JFL at saying he's natty.

Zyzz was retarded, he had a congenital heart defect (and ironically his dad was a heart surgeon jfl) and he took roids. He was dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

Users who are viewing this thread

Back