didnt care about looks after my breakup ,now im fat as fuck

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
fuck its over 22% bf

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Autismcel and n9wiff
99% of the time someone on this shitty pro ana forum claiming they became a fat fuck didn’t even become chubby, what weight are you at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n9wiff and mayo mogger
99% of the time someone on this shitty pro ana forum claiming they became a fat fuck didn’t even become chubby, what weight are you at
idk but im fat

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
While in a relationship you must improve yourself and must be prepared, not the other way around

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and mayo mogger
Why should I fuck you, if I were a girl, at 22% bodyfat? I'll fuck my little dog, instead

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and n9wiff
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reek, Dylan, mayo mogger and 1 other person
one meal a day at mid-day and a lighjt snack at night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and n9wiff
Did you trying mewing bro? @Salludon fix double chin and chin projection with mewing bro i can PM proof saludone teachsed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, jinnu, sickdawgie and 1 other person
I'm 30% bf

It's a struggle :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
Why should I fuck you, if I were a girl, at 22% bodyfat? I'll fuck my little dog, instead
nigga aint asking any girl to fuck me lmfao , i just feel disgusted when i look at myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reek and Autismcel
how do people even get fat
how do people even stay fit, if it wasn't for calories counting, gymming hard I would be the most obese person on earth. I can eat 5-6k kcal everyday easily and still have to stop myself to not eat more.

• +1
how do people even stay fit, if it wasn't for calories counting, gymming hard I would be the most obese person on earth. I can eat 5-6k kcal everyday easily and still have to stop myself to not eat more.
this although i wasnt like this before my breakup but yeah after it i have to stop myself from eating more , eating to numb down feelings is a brutal experience for me

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
i have a big appetite but i'm too broke for food despite that i can eat as much as i want and never hit 60kg

• +1
Did you trying mewing bro? @Salludon fix double chin and chin projection with mewing bro i can PM proof saludone teachsed
And he hood eye hive him hunter eye hard mew

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I couldn't gain weight even if I tried.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and mayo mogger