shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
should i keep going?

@Gengar @Gaygymmaxx @chudlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Kaari, truthhurts and 1 other person
I recently ejaculated after three days of nofap. I don't do nofap but it just happened somehow. I would say keep on abstaining. You'll thank me when you blow a major load later on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Kaari, truthhurts and 1 other person
I recently ejaculated after three days of nofap. I don't do nofap but it just happened somehow. I would say keep on abstaining. You'll thank me when you blow a major load later on.
tbh it only takes 1 day of not jerking off to blow huge load for me, i can only imagine how much i will blast after like week :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Kaari and truthhurts
tbh it only takes 1 day of not jerking off to blow huge load for me, i can only imagine how much i will blast after like week :ogre:
I once jerked off after not doing so for three weeks. I came buckets. :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max and chudlite
for me my balls fill after 3 days any more nofap and its pointless

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and shizuku11111
when the weekend start its over for you.

i'll bet 5 dollars you wont win

Yeah those unintentional nofap streaks kinda hit hard.

One time I went camping for a week but obviously had zero time to fap due to constant activity whether if it’s driving our old ass off-road jeep or setting up a tent or cooking something and by the time it got dark and you got in your tent you’d be so tired you’d instantly collapse and pass out. Genuinely had no time to touch my dick and at the end it was insane. Would recommend.

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
i once kept it for legit two months and blew a load so hard i passed out it was the craziest shit ever

Lol, you'll need to wear now those underwear with a big pouch...:feelskek:
il_fullxfull.4159005546_hlxp.jpg
il_fullxfull.3010384544_h206.jpg
il_fullxfull.4152591408_9w2f.jpg