Didnt know smooth skin is a halo

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Somehow cleansing, moisturizing seems to make my skin more appealing.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.jpeg
    IMG_3074.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and pneumocystosis
@gooner23 @Orc @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and sportsmogger
Jfl at buying dog eating brands

nigga they raping you with the prices, just get cerave or cetaphil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
all of that for no appeal boost, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I used to think like you too, but after trying it I was shocked.

View attachment 2727109
to me foids dont improve cause of skin/makeup. prob after rotting to psl, but my gf said it made no diff so i would trust a female more than a psl autist

to me foids dont improve cause of skin/makeup. prob after rotting to psl, but my gf said it made no diff so i would trust a female more than a psl autist
easy test for you

would you find a foid with black heads and pimple everywhere on her face to be an ick to you compared to the one has smooth face?

easy test for you

would you find a foid with black heads and pimple everywhere on her face to be an ick to you compared to the one has smooth face?
yes, her harmony is still appealing to me, smoother skin isnt going to change that

yes, her harmony is still appealing to me, smoother skin isnt going to change that
there's this girl with good harmony I liked her until I see her with big blackheads on her nose, completely turn off from that

there's this girl with good harmony I liked her until I see her with big blackheads on her nose, completely turn off from that
chink activies tbh, unless your skin is glowing (heavy contour) from makeup or you use nose contour, makeup/skincare is useless

chink activies tbh, unless your skin is glowing (heavy contour) from makeup or you use nose contour, makeup/skincare is useless
I agree on contour

I didn't say anything about makeups

My point still stand that skincare is useful in many cases. I didn't say bones and soft features on foids don't matter, but facial smoothness is underrated on PSL, since it is an importance health indicator for selecting healthy mate.

I agree on contour

I didn't say anything about makeups

My point still stand that skincare is useful in many cases. I didn't say bones and soft features on foids don't matter, but facial smoothness is underrated on PSL, since it is an importance health indicator for selecting healthy mate.
just a question-

would you rather be lean with mid skin or 20%bf with good ass makeup

stop the cope and inject wires into your face already.

just a question-

none

both are mutually exclusive

bone deep issues must be fixed first to the genetic potential, but being lean bone and musculature wise along with good skin mogs. if anything of these is still missing then rating would be inaccurate since I rate people from their maximum potential.

none

both are mutually exclusive

bone deep issues must be fixed first to the genetic potential, but being lean bone and musculature wise along with good skin mogs. if anything of these is still missing then rating would be inaccurate since I rate people from their maximum potential.
can i pm you my bones at 23%bf

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Glass skin is a huge halo.
When you see that glow, you just stare.

I’ve gotten compliments from men and women.
People talk about how my skin glows and ask what I use.

just a question-

Aulet I have found good example for you, she looks hiigh htb or low stacylite with makeups. It makes it looks like she has good bones. But without it she looks so boneless.

tagging @pneumocystosis @Orc as well

With makeup, I thought she was high htb

then without makeup

Aulet I have found good example for you, she looks hiigh htb or low stacylite with makeups. It makes it looks like she has good bones. But without it she looks so boneless.

tagging @pneumocystosis @Orc as well

With makeup, I thought she was high htb
View attachment 2727139

then without makeup

View attachment 2727141
View attachment 2727142
View attachment 2727145
View attachment 2727146
can you at least get a unfrauded pic of her with the same hair/angle? hair changed appeal more than makeup

can you at least get a unfrauded pic of her with the same hair/angle? hair changed appeal more than makeup
found her from Discord i dont even know her name

Dm me the products bro :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
where did h buy beauty of joseon