Didnt realise how asymmetric my jaw was

qwep

qwep

Banned
I just realised my selfie camera was flipping my face so i turned it off. Saw my face without it flipped and asymmetric jaw is 10x more visible. Right side ramus is shorter and mandible more narrow making my cheek look less defined

Asymmetry is a lot less noticeable in motion, Record yourself for a more accurate assessment.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Don’t be paranoid here’s some reasons why u don’t gotta worry unless u got a stroke

it’s camera distortion,

ur close af to the camera most likely,

people think they look weird af when they see a unfamiliar version of themselves (when I had my mandible moved forward, I thot I looked ugly and lost my sharp angle but it was just not me being used to my new face change)

same experience, especially on 3/4 view of my right side look bloated af, even recording myself in motion cant fix my perception
its weird, in mirror i dont notice my asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: qwep
Don’t be paranoid here’s some reasons why u don’t gotta worry unless u got a stroke

it’s camera distortion,

ur close af to the camera most likely,

people think they look weird af when they see a unfamiliar version of themselves (when I had my mandible moved forward, I thot I looked ugly and lost my sharp angle but it was just not me being used to my new face change)
Nah this is proper asymmetry that even an orthodontist told me about. They said I have to get jaw surgery but its covered by insurance

Nah this is proper asymmetry that even an orthodontist told me about. They said I have to get jaw surgery but its covered by insurance
u planning on doing it?