Didn't see a single guy I didn't mog today.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Went out to the city to find chad and stacy. Everything became crystal clear as there was not a single guy who I didn't brutally mog:

I am the chad.

I used to think this idea that you are too attractive for women was bullshit.
But it's true, women are too intimidated to approach me or even give me ioi.

But through their gestures, signals, the way they look away, you just know they want to suck my dick.

Holy fuck life is good as chad.

Time to leave this forum behind, I already looks-maxxed too hard as being too good-looking can be a detriment to your life when not properly mentally adapted.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, deepfuckingvalue, IAMNOTANINCEL and 17 others
Went out to the city to find chad and stacy. Everything became crystal clear as there was not a single guy who I didn't brutally mog:

I am the chad.

I used to think this idea that you are too attractive for women was bullshit.
But it's true, women are too intimidated to approach me or even give me ioi.

But through their gestures, signals, the way they look away, you just know they want to suck my dick.

Holy fuck life is good as chad.

Time to leave this forum behind, I already looks-maxxed too hard as being too good-looking can be a detriment to your life when not properly mentally adapted.
i mean you live in brazil , even st hamudi could mog there

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I don't recommend looksmaxxing too far beyond HTN like I did, as when you are a chad you become too intimidating and it's hard to mentally adjust to this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Hyperborean Citizen, lucifer6969 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, butterworld, the BULL and 1 other person
I don't recommend looksmaxxing too far beyond HTN like I did, as when you are a chad you become too intimidating and it's hard to mentally adjust to this.
htn in slums of dagestan

Attachments

• Screenshot (1504).png
    Screenshot (1504).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, zura, lucifer6969 and 3 others
I also have 2 dates planned but honestly online dating isn't worth my time and effort.

It's much easier to get with women IRL.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Why would chads go out when they can order all the young women to their house from tinder/hinge?

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, the BULL and mayo mogger
Don't trust it to be honest. I also feel that way everyday, i see people's faces and i think "I'm definetly more handsome" but it's just because of some sort of strange superiority complex or something, it's not real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, FacialStructure404, BigBallsJimmy and 1 other person
Why would chads go out when they can order all the young women to their house from tinder/hinge?
because online-dating is for mentally ill people.

normal people socialize IRL

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, WatermelonLover and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Don't trust it to be honest. I also feel that way everyday, i see people's faces and i think "I'm definetly more handsome" but it's just because of some sort of strange superiority complex or something, it's not real.
its real I feel it

if you think like this, you are not feeling what I am feeling

• +1
its real I feel it

if you think like this, you are not feeling what I am feeling
Phew, for one second i was afraid i might have been sharing the same experiences with a potential homo

• JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and FacialStructure404
What about Instagram? Every normie has that?
you must understand that there's no frauding irl, it's easy to appear better than you are on the internet, also you cannot capture depth with pics. people want to see the real deal, an IRL chad will always be more impressive than some dude you saw on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and MoggerGaston
What about Instagram? Every normie has that?
i'll invest in instagram as easy social-proof, but it's also bullshit used mostly by mentally ill people tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and WatermelonLover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Bomber517 and Gaygymmaxx
On Monday you will tell us what did you take during this weekend. Ok?

• Hmm...
On Monday you will tell us what did you take during this weekend. Ok?
I didn't take anything except some alcohol and energy-drinks.
I tapped into what was always already inside of me.

I know now that my power is limitless. Even as a completely socially isolated weirdo, do I know that I am a complete package mogger.

Now imagine how I am going to develop over the next few months as I set into motion the plan to obtain large amount social and sexual validation as a chad like me should be easily getting?

Unstoppable force

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro
you must understand that there's no frauding irl, it's easy to appear better than you are on the internet, also you cannot capture depth with pics. people want to see the real deal, an IRL chad will always be more impressive than some dude you saw on the internet.
Ig so. I went through a mtb followers (i was talking to her) and most of them looked htn but they never post their face from the front angle

• +1
Which drug did u take this time

You might mog them physically but their neurotransmitters mog yours to death because you’re on .org

I also have 2 dates planned but honestly online dating isn't worth my time and effort.

It's much easier to get with women IRL.
true jfl 2 is for htns, at chad you plan a few dates at a time

• Hmm...
You might mog them physically but their neurotransmitters mog yours to death because you’re on .org
easily fixed.

my personality is already unrecognizable from who I was 2 days ago. 3 months from now there will be nothing left of the old me.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
U r mogger but also low trust. Maybe that's why u get no iois
i dont need iois, I create my own opportunities.

approaching women takes 0 mental effort for me.

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
Bro found out he was htn
i mogged all the HTNs.

I have an extremely wide build. I am also known as the tank.
Men simply can't compete with me as my body is effectively one of the strongest fighting machines out there.

You obvs are aware that you are not even close to "subhuman"
And you have always been.

Why else would you call yourself moggergaston?
But you are not intimidatingly attractive either, very far from it, I dont even think such thing exists.

i mogged all the HTNs.

I have an extremely wide build. I am also known as the tank.
Men simply can't compete with me as my body is effectively one of the strongest fighting machines out there.
Are you bipolar ?

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
if u heightmog most men in netherlands then you must be some terachad or something

You obvs are aware that you are not even close to "subhuman"
And you have always been.

Why else would you call yourself moggergaston?
But you are not intimidatingly attractive either, very far from it, I dont even think such thing exists.
i called myself moggergaston because my alt named gaston got banned.

complete cope with the not intimidating btw. i have girls coming up to me, telling me I look like villain X from Y movie many times.

i get compared with henry cavill and ian sommerbalder IRL

i am a movie star