Didnt understand why body dosent matter

A

Arceus300

Banned
And it’s all about face, cause girls are usually attracted to a good body. What percentage face and body is in term of attraction ?

Face is 110 percent meanwhile body is -10
Chicogym

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, 11gaijin, dogtown and 1 other person
body matters only to a slight degree.

Low iq or cope

People who dont lift like to cope saying body deosent matter

body wont compensate for ugly face but it boosts a lot if ur atleast avg. face

this is a similar argument to when people say bald people look dom/alpha and then link some male model tier, while he'd look better with hair.

chico would look better with david laid tier body, but that doest mean hes not god tier without it

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and dogtown
Bruh, gymcelling is a cope, makes you feel better about your unpleasant situation. I get complimented on my physique + strength from time to time, it means absolutely nothing to me anymore. I had a roommate that had an average frame and below average body but he always had chicks over because he had FACE.

Gives you .25-.5 psl boost not taking in to the effects of your face getting leaner. Gym is a good cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and androidcel
Gives you .25-.5 psl boost not taking in to the effects of your face getting leaner. Gym is a good cope tbh

Assuming we have the height the face and good frame( with clothes) have a muscular body is really worth it ?

your face is good enough to benefit from a good pyhsique. it's only a cope for people who are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
your face is good enough to benefit from a good pyhsique. it's only a cope for people who are ugly
Tbh I even saw ugly people get tinder matches.