Diehard sports fans are genetically inferior npcs

S

sonar bugnar

Bronze

GUYS THE DODGERS ARE THE 2024 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS OMG, I LOVE SPORTS BRO, I LOVE OBSESSING OVER THE LIVES OF MEN WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO ME WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW I EXIST LIKE A FAGGOT

Imagine being genetically inferior and gay enough to be a diehard sports fan. If you're a guy, your wife or girlfriend fantasizes about having sex with the chad athletes you fangirl over on TV. She isn't satisfied with what you have to offer her and she dries up by merely being in your presence you fat unremarkable pathetic nigger.

And in the innocent mind of an npc girl who obsesses over sports and athletes, she thinks that by being a sports fan she'll attract genetically gifted athletic chads like the ones she watches on TV. She'll be very disappointed when she comes to find out that she's only attracting fat lazy npc faggots who drink beer, are low t, watch chads play sports, and have no goals/ambitions in life. "Where is my chad?" she might ask herself... well becky, he's with a stacy who's only interested in his success and couldn't care less about the other players, or even the sport itself tbh :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, BeanletMogger and Surfsup
NO WAY GUYS OMG DODGERS ARE THE CHAMPIONS, I LOVE SPORTS BRO, I LOVE OBSESSING OVER THE LIVES OF MEN WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO ME WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW I EXIST LIKE A FAGGOT

Imagine being genetically inferior and gay enough to be a diehard sports fan. If you're a guy, your wife or girlfriend fantasizes about having sex with the chad athletes you fangirl over on TV. She isn't satisfied with what you have to offer her and she dries up by merely being in your presence you fat unremarkable pathetic nigger.

And in the innocent minds of an npc girl who obsesses over sports and athletes, she thinks that by being a sports fan she'll attract genetically gifted athletic chads like the ones she watches on TV. She'll be very disappointed when she comes to find out that she's only attracting fat lazy npc faggots who drink beer, are low t, watch chads play sports, and have no goals/ambitions in life. "Where is my chad?" she might ask herself... well becky, he's with a stacy who's only interested in his success and couldn't care less about the other players, or even the sport itself tbh :lul:

Subhuman franchise

1eosszg80ne41

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
That's why you have no friends.

That's why you have no friends.
There are plenty of ways to make friends in this world that don't involve bonding with other unaccomplished losers who watch other men live out their lives to the fullest.