Diet and taste + eggs

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
When I base my diets on eggs i have best gains, its very cheap and its easy to stick to it.

However recently i stopped liking the meal i usually have that is made from eggs. Just ate it too many times.

I consider to eat fried eggs from now on, but theres one thing thats such a dealbreaker for me.

between yellow part and white part of friend egg theres some transparent gelly liquid (it covers the yellow part of egg)

it tastes and stinks like some chicken sperm or something. it ruins my meals.

and Its very hard for me to take it off while frying the egg without breaking the yellow part of egg (i suceed about 40% of times trying to take it off without ruining yellow part).

how do you guys deal with that?

Ara Ara

Just cook and eat it.

Alright this is what you do: when frying the egg put a lid over the pan which will trap the steam in which will cook the top part of the egg so you don't get that jelly uncooked bit.

Alright this is what you do: when frying the egg put a lid over the pan which will trap the steam in which will cook the top part of the egg so you don't get that jelly uncooked bit.
thanks but i tried it already, didnt work that good (dont like the taste of that jelly thing, if you eat a lot of eggs it will matter a lot to you)

preferably i would not have that thing at all. i need to figure something out. maybe ill break egg and put it in glass then ill take yellowpart with hand and ill try to get rid of it with other hand

thanks but i tried it already, didnt work that good (dont like the taste of that jelly thing, if you eat a lot of eggs it will matter a lot to you)

preferably i would not have that thing at all. i need to figure something out. maybe ill break egg and put it in glass then ill take yellowpart with hand and ill try to get rid of it with other hand

LaughGIF

Just Lol if you not flip eggs when cooking.