diet as a teen

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
title, should it be mostly goyslop, nutrient dense, or a mix of both, (im slightly overweight by like 10-15 pounds so i need to cut without stunting growth or height)

I dont think cutting calories will stunt much as long as ur getting all ur nutrients

• +1
Reactions: greywind, teefight and 6PSLcel
stick to animal based and workout you wont stunt anything just eat nutrient dense whole foods that will make you full dont count calories just check weight every week if it comes down you know you are doing good

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Both just eat as much as u can while getting all nutrients, don’t limit anything. Don’t get fat tho obviously

stick to animal based and workout you wont stunt anything just eat nutrient dense whole foods that will make you full dont count calories just check weight every week if it comes down you know you are doing good
Jfl Bru yk nothing, u want to eat in a caloric surplus during puberty

Cottage 250g 3% fat. tuna 100g. That’s 50 grams of protein and around 400 calories, drink a shit ton of Coke Zero and coffee. Big protein bar at noon, around 350 calories and 33 grams of protein for a good one. At night 800 calories worth of sirloin or any other lean meat that you prefer.

That’s what I do, it works great so far

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs

holy shit every single user above me has a higer post to rep ratio bruutal!
Real advice would be to eat raw n sheit!

Cottage 250g 3% fat. tuna 100g. That’s 50 grams of protein and around 400 calories, drink a shit ton of Coke Zero and coffee. Big protein bar at noon, around 350 calories and 33 grams of protein for a good one. At night 800 calories worth of sirloin or any other lean meat that you prefer.

nigga why coke zero and coffee

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
title, should it be mostly goyslop, nutrient dense, or a mix of both, (im slightly overweight by like 10-15 pounds so i need to cut without stunting growth or height)
eat ze goyslop and ze bugz while ve landgraf eat the staek

If his weight goes down it means he’s in a deficit fym dont count anythign?

sounds like id be shiting bricks atp, im good unless u got proof of results?

just drink water, i down like 132 fl oz a day
Coke Zero is just flavored water dude, not a single study yet managed to prove a clear correlation between aspartame and cancer

so just brotein or nurtient dense like cholest and other fats, cuz im tryna max out my puberty
yep check on youtube body recomposition you will find couple good videos

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
Solution
Coke Zero is just flavored water dude, not a single study yet managed to prove a clear correlation between aspartame and cancer
idek or care abt the cancer, shit taste like ass and (fat) manchlidren and white women down that shit. water is free and better for everythin gin your body

idek or care abt the cancer, shit taste like ass and (fat) manchlidren and white women down that shit. water is free and better for everythin gin your body
I dunno dude, I like the taste, it’s basically 98% water because aspartame is 200 times sweeter than sugar or some ridiculous shit, so it’s mostly just water.

Ok if ur fat eat healthy Whole Foods and cut down a bit to like 14 bf
But the body during puberty needs glucose/goyslop to maximize growth so I think I’ll reform and/or have cheat days where I east some goyslop

But the body during puberty needs glucose/goyslop to maximize growth so I think I’ll reform and/or have cheat days where I east some goyslop
Yea I mean u can still eat that sometimes but I would get most of ur glucose from fruits, u don’t want to get any more fat if u already are

eat foods with high gylecim index and animal proteins but it's very important to not gain fat beause that is N1 killer of growth.

fat will close your growth plates and produce less hgh

eat everything and exercise alot, if your not doing this in your puberty years it's over