Diet for adolescence?

A

ACE XP

Iron
I'm 14 abt to be 15, I weigh 132 and I'm 5'9. I feel like I'm pretty fucking bloated due to my diet. What diet should I have?

1g of protein per lb of body weight immediately, all you need as a teen

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
McDonald’s hamburgers the meat has hgh in it

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ascension!
protein(milk(calcium, iron),red meat, white meat, carbs , fuits and vegetables. your eblosated because of A genetics or B youre consuming too much sodium

he wont have any fucking energy faggot yes 1g per 1lb but needs carbs and fruits and vegetables
I’m energetic as fuck and lift 6 times a week on 30 carbs daily, you’re just a low T cuck

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
i probably have higher T than you and its a placebo or ketosis introduce carbs you will lift better
I get T levels checked every 3 months, you definitely don’t have higher T levels worrying and stresssing about muh carbs.

I get T levels checked every 3 months, you definitely don’t have higher T levels worrying and stresssing about muh carbs.
i dont eat carbs dude im maxxed genetically speaking height etc and im cutting but for a 14 year old its necessary

How much veggies and fruits should I eat daily?
i would say have 2 bananas and some citric acid orages limes kiwis and maybe an apple you need the fibre too for your gut microbiome

unless you damage growth plates if you train like a retard
thats insanely hard and would most likely come from injury. these faggots think they'll get to 6'4 if they dont workout or 'over exercise' which is just an excuse to be lazy

thats insanely hard and would most likely come from injury. these faggots think they'll get to 6'4 if they dont workout or 'over exercise' which is just an excuse to be lazy
fr weightlifting doesnt do shit to growth though, i hate when ppl say it stunts growth they actual retards, i heard ppl say muscles stunt growth