Diet has reduced my naso fold and wrinkles

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Ate nothing but eggs and sardines for a whole week and one of the few things i noticed was at how my wrinkes are almost no where to be found

Did more for my collagen than tret or any mirconeedling procedure. Im also sunbathing and im literally glowing with no wrinkles . Can anyone explain why this is ?
@thereallegend

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
Low carbs & low sodium boost you by 2 PSL

Don’t worry, the wrinkles and sag will return when your diet goes back to normal

Bro thinks he found a cheat code like we haven’t all seen peak versions of ourselves after just 2 days of keto :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, sportsmogger, ChadL1te and 5 others
We tend to underestimate basic things like food. Eating the right food will do more sometimes than buying a 50 dollar hyaluron serum.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Clark69, TUSSELEIF and 2 others

Don’t worry, the wrinkles and sag will return when your diet goes back to normal

Bro thinks he found a cheat code like we haven’t all seen peak versions of ourselves after just 2 days of keto :lul:
Im not going back to my normal diet ever

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and JohnDoe
Only eggs ?? Nothing else?
Eggs , sardines , Red meat
All i did was avoid refined carbs . My carbs came from honey , milk and other fruits

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and edodalic29
Because humans are carnivores and exogenous carbohydrates are poison. Look into the Randle Cycle.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, thereallegend and edodalic29
All i did was avoid refined carbs . My carbs came from honey , milk and other fruits
Avoid the fruit and honey

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and edodalic29
only eggs and sardines forever? :forcedsmile: also how did this reduce your naso folds?
I have no clue , i tagged a high iq user in the post to get some answers. I ate red meat obviously, but majority of my protein came from eggs and such

Try years on carnivore

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and edodalic29

How does you current diet look like?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and edodalic29
I have no clue , i tagged a high iq user in the post to get some answers. I ate red meat obviously, but majority of my protein came from eggs and such
You need to tag me about anything regarding health science and nutrition

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, edodalic29 and Nick.Harte
So no milk at all ??

• +1
because you lost weight

• +1
Reactions: Lux and edodalic29
How does you current diet look like?

In terms of nutrition and dieting, my objective is to maintain my current weight

Given that I’m on test and anavar, this guarantees that each month I get leaner and gain more muscle despite being the same weight

I weight myself 1st thing every morning. Without fail

If I’m slightly above my weight by like 0.5kg then I skip breakfast that day, which drops me back to my ideal weight by the next morning

If I’m slightly below my ideal weight then I eat an extra meal that day

If I’m bang on my ideal weight then I eat my regular 3-4 meals as usual

This approach means I never have to count calories, which makes dieting a million times easier since counting cals is what people struggle with

I just ensure I get 150g protein daily

This method has been working for me effortless for months

In terms on nutrition, I eat all foods. Rice, beef, oat, fruits etc

I avoid salts, sugar & processed foods on most days since I always wake up with a puffy face the day after I indulge

I’ve decided this week tho to drop 2kg since I want a slightly more Chiseled face

So gonna eat at deficit all week and will be back at my maintenance approach after that at the new weight

I never understood why people struggled with diet. It’s soo easy with the maintainance approach I use

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and moreroidsmoredates
because you lost weight
Only eating eggs & sardines is going to be such a calorie deficicit that half of his skin gains were probably autophagy.

If you avoid the fruit and you’ll have even less wrinkles.

Unheated honey is fine. It’s within the glycation limit humans can handle.

• Woah
If you avoid the fruit and you’ll have even less wrinkles.

Unheated honey is fine. It’s within the glycation limit humans can handle.
Ahh okay , thank u for the knowledge and everything bro , ive been looking through your posts about diet and took a lot of notes

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Only eating eggs & sardines is going to be such a calorie deficicit that half of his skin gains were probably autophagy.
Calories are photons. They can not be eaten because they have no rest mass.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend