diet to atrophy maaseters

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
For most of middle school i had my teeth put together likena retard and that resulted in me overdeveloping masseters, this looks dogshit on my phenotype what are some good foods to atrophy or will i fuck up my facial development, or would messing up my facial development actually be good since it will remove my ogre features (flat low set laterally protruding cheekbones and broad jaw etc etc)

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Jfl i have the same problem. I have huge masseters but i like it ngl

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Just don't chew hard foods and don't jutt teeth while sleeping and they should shrink with Time

• +1
sorry NorwoodAscenders brain can’t come to the phone right now he’s too busy thinking about killing himself because the chiefs won the super bowl

sorry NorwoodAscenders brain can’t come to the phone right now he’s too busy thinking about killing himself because the chiefs won the super bowl
Jfl at eggball game

So glad my team kicked ass

I had the SAME issue, I had been jutting straight for like a year and a half and i got tmj and swollen masseters from hypertrophy, accompanied with my genetically wide jaw i looked like a square face idiot

what i recommend and what has worked for me is: lay off hard foods for a big while AND STOP CHEWING GUM (like forever, cause everytime i chew gum/chew on hard foods i got tmj pain and my jaw gets swollen and stuff) fix your posture (dont bring your chin up but keep it down, its correct posture and also makes you look better in the long run), and also Massage the masseters, to fix the swollen look and to go to what i am now i had to massage a lot and it helps. i would sometimes do it for like 10 minutes straight in the shower it felt like it was not doing any difference but it actually helped. I had the exact same issue so im not making this stuff up it's what worked for me and take of it as you will. just relax your jaw dont force it or anything and dont clench also. 👍

• +1
I had the SAME issue, I had been jutting straight for like a year and a half and i got tmj and swollen masseters from hypertrophy, accompanied with my genetically wide jaw i looked like a square face idiot

what i recommend and what has worked for me is: lay off hard foods for a big while AND STOP CHEWING GUM (like forever, cause everytime i chew gum/chew on hard foods i got tmj pain and my jaw gets swollen and stuff) fix your posture (dont bring your chin up but keep it down, its correct posture and also makes you look better in the long run), and also Massage the masseters, to fix the swollen look and to go to what i am now i had to massage a lot and it helps. i would sometimes do it for like 10 minutes straight in the shower it felt like it was not doing any difference but it actually helped. I had the exact same issue so im not making this stuff up it's what worked for me and take of it as you will. just relax your jaw dont force it or anything and dont clench also. 👍
Yeqh ive gotten too used to clenching its a bad habit thanks for the advice mate i saw a vid on how to massage your massagers shit feels good

• Love it
Yeqh ive gotten too used to clenching its a bad habit thanks for the advice mate i saw a vid on how to massage your massagers shit feels good
👍 sometimes i wouldnt be able to sleep cause my jaw was so tense and locked up, i hope yours goes back to normal soon cause im so glad mine is normal now

• +1
👍 sometimes i wouldnt be able to sleep cause my jaw was so tense and locked up, i hope yours goes back to normal soon cause im so glad mine is normal now
Yeah one of my most noticeable failos imma try and fix it

• +1