diet

Iamsai

Iamsai

Iron
which foods should i eat to get every vitamin i need? my diet is good but i want to know what i am missing. i eat mainly carnivore with some berries and greens like spinach

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Watch Sillz on TikTok he is like the king of this shit and has tons of diets both bulking and cutting to hit all ur nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Iamsai
which foods should i eat to get every vitamin i need? my diet is good but i want to know what i am missing. i eat mainly carnivore with some berries and greens like spinach
cook your spinach or stop eating it its a anti nutrient and a ass food imo you should avoid mostly all vegetables for the same reason

dont even try it. ive been there. just take a multivitamin and focus the eating in the macronutrientes

Pretty much just whole foods and you will be fine.

cook your spinach or stop eating it its a anti nutrient and a ass food imo you should avoid mostly all vegetables for the same reason
i cook it. usually mix it with eggs. it has magnesium and calcium and fiber, i dont think its that bad

i cook it. usually mix it with eggs. it has magnesium and calcium and fiber, i dont think its that bad
it has anti nutrient uncooked to remove it you just gotta cook it or boill it so your fine

• +1
Reactions: Iamsai
can you add a picture? dosages are so low i doubt it will make a difference
wdym. megamen multivitamin. just google. it has very high dosages

wdym. megamen multivitamin. just google. it has very high dosages
IMG 1309

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
Red meat, raw egg yolks, fruits, (raw) dairy, potatoes, repeat & don't overthink it (stress is stronger than whatever nutrient deficiency you could get from this, which would be pretty difficult to get). Just follow Sol Brah ngl

Red meat, raw egg yolks, fruits, (raw) dairy, potatoes, repeat & don't overthink it (stress is stronger than whatever nutrient deficiency you could get from this, which would be pretty difficult to get). Just follow Sol Brah ngl
im american i dont think it'll be easy to find raw dairy and eggs i can find that wont make me sick lol. will try tho

im american i dont think it'll be easy to find raw dairy and eggs i can find that wont make me sick lol. will try tho
You're American. If you can't find those you just don't want it enough.

sperm, tren, shilajit, and ashwaganda