Difference between 0.025% and 0.1% Tretinoin

B

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
What is the difference between the percentages of Tretinoin? Does it impact how fast the results come out, or does it impact how much better the results will be, or does it do both

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
none

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Same results but faster apparently which seems like cope.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Solution
Same results but faster apparently which seems like cope.
Nice. I thought I’d eventually have to move up from 0.025 to 0.05 to 0.1 but I guess that’s not the case

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Nice. I thought I’d eventually have to move up from 0.025 to 0.05 to 0.1 but I guess that’s not the case
For skin quality yes. For anti-ageing it seems obvious to me that 0.1% would be more effective as preventing ageing is a losing battle anyway.

• +1
For skin quality yes. For anti-ageing it seems obvious to me that 0.1% would be more effective as preventing ageing is a losing battle anyway.
I’m 17 so I’m not really too interested in anti-ageing but it might be worth trying later on although I’m not sure if it’s worth the harsher sides

I’m 17 so I’m not really too interested in anti-ageing but it might be worth trying later on although I’m not sure if it’s worth the harsher sides
None of the sides are permanent so I wouldn't be worried.

Sunscreen is much more effective for anti-ageing. Whites should be using it since puberty.

• +1