Difference(s) between supraorbital and browridge implant?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Can supraorbital implants advance the brow ridge as well?

@Artemis
@optimisticzoomer
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@RealSurgerymax
@5.5psl
@FrenchareMedCucks
@longjohnmong

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 5.5psl
Can supraorbital implants advance the brow ridge as well?

@Artemis
@optimisticzoomer
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@RealSurgerymax
@5.5psl
@FrenchareMedCucks
@longjohnmong
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, forevermirin and Oxygen
thought so bhai. not even subliminals?
Yeah I used to listen them but not much bro major focus was on chin tucks and proper head posture and pushing my tongue on my palate

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and forevermirin
No but they generally overlap each other, the browridge is more correlated to forehead projection (like the forehead is the mandible and the supras are the chin) and the supra is the oart of the browridge that shapes the upper orbit, see the pic here for example in blue the browridge and in red the supras. You can have a projected browridge with cuck rounded supras but the opposite is rarer from what ive seen.

Attachments

• IMG_20230412_195743.jpg
    IMG_20230412_195743.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and 5.5psl
Yeah I used to listen them but not much bro major focus was on chin tucks and proper head posture and pushing my tongue on my palate
interesting, i never tried proper head posture ill give it a shot thanks for sharing bhai.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No but they generally overlap each other, the browridge is more correlated to forehead projection (like the forehead is the mandible and the supras are the chin) and the supra is the oart of the browridge that shapes the upper orbit, see the pic here for example in blue the browridge and in red the supras. You can have a projected browridge with cuck rounded supras but the opposite is rarer from what ive seen.
So the only way for supras to properly project the browridge is to get them custom made to do so?

So the only way for supras to properly project the browridge is to get them custom made to do so?
Idk bro as you can see my supras are already good so idk much abt implants there, ask @misc001 maybe he knows since he got a custom implant

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
anyone have ANY before/afters of supra implants?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Oxygen