Diffuse thinning?

Nerdmaxxing

Nerdmaxxing

Nerds always win
Is my hair thinning? Any advices? Planning to use finasterid&minoxil. Thanks for ur help in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_223629_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_223629_Gallery.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829_223617_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_223617_Gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829_224110_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_224110_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Why are people on a looksmaxing forum with this hairstyle and glasses?

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
Bro that's your crown. Everyone has that. If you care so much about it, get smp where they tattoo dots on that part and it's no longer white/visible.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Bitchwhipper2, ryuken and 1 other person
is it any diffuse thinning? Should i take finasterid?
It depends, imo you should start fin as you look older than 18, also it clears up the skin.

• +1
that's not thinning your just is just too short

• +1
rly? there is nothing to worry about?
yeah your hair is probably naturally thin plus you have a short hairstyle if you wanna be more sure take pics after a few months if you notice any difference(hair getting thinner) hop on fin

• +1
yeah your hair is probably naturally thin plus you have a short hairstyle if you wanna be more sure take pics after a few months if you notice any difference(hair getting thinner) hop on fin
thank you got it

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxreality and ryuken
No. Looks completely normal

• +1
nope. cow lick imo

• JFL
wtf is that jfl react for

• +1
Is my hair thinning? Any advices? Planning to use finasterid&minoxil. Thanks for ur help in advance
No bro it’s ur crown and ur hair is short don’t worry

• +1
Honestly I think it's thinning a bit ngl. Go get a hair count by getting a trichometry just to be sure

• +1
nah you good then. even if you were diffuse thinning, your hair loss is not that aggressive and could be easily reversed using meds.

• +1
nah you good then. even if you were diffuse thinning, your hair loss is not that aggressive and could be easily reversed using meds.
Should i start using fin&minox?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
UPDATE: I've just seen dermatologist today. He said that i've developed male androgenetic alopecia. Firstly he decided to check my vitamins with blood test, which i think is really useless in my case, then im gonna see him tomorrow to take further tests and proper medications. Probably gonna use finasterid. ITS NOT OVER

UPDATE: I've just seen dermatologist today. He said that i've developed male androgenetic alopecia. Firstly he decided to check my vitamins with blood test, which i think is really useless in my case, then im gonna see him tomorrow to take further tests and proper medications. Probably gonna use finasterid. ITS NOT OVER
gl. fin is looksmax anyways.

• +1
Use fin and minox, don't listen to the copers. Watch the latest haircafe video for more context

• +1