Digital footprint

Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Solstice
Is it real or a hoax bhais? If you've got over 100 posts here you've definitely got a couple fucked up ones, yeah sure, I'm using a throwaway email as I'm sure many of you are too, but that's not relevant, the question is, the days that you spend rotting here, will it come back to bite you in the ass, sure as one of the lesser known users it surely won't affect me much, also I've heard that it only exists in America so what about forum celebs that are American such as @Clavicular and how will their offensive posts affect their lives in due time? I'm assuming finding forum posts especially if you've posted your face publicly here will be easily found by employers so I wonder if we're fucked. But then again there's oldcels already wagecucking and not having their posts on here matter irl.

Inb4 dnrd you read every molecule incel.
Tldr is digital footprint real and how will affect us as users
@NZb6Air @Nick.Harte @dark.max @_MVP_

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Clavicular, scrunchables and 3 others
I don’t think it will affect any of us tbh, but idk for sure

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, scrunchables and Sub5kang
I don’t think it will affect any of us tbh, but idk for sure
I remember reading up about the ER case and apparently they found a user who talked to him on PUAHATE iirc to get his statement so I'm guessing it's not that hard to find the users and who they talk to and what they post

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, NoLongerHuman and ey88
lebgfinal's face going viral on tiktok is an example im thinking of

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
lebgfinal's face going viral on tiktok is an example im thinking of
And it wasn't even him who posted it and not only that they edited @Lebgfinal face to make him even worse looking iirc the posters name was @dballz and he interacts with @Facecel on his tiktok lives iirc, amirite @alurmo ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Facecel, alurmo, truthhurts and 1 other person
And it wasn't even him who posted it and not only that they edited @Lebgfinal face to make him even worse looking iirc the posters name was @dballz and he interacts with @Facecel on his tiktok lives iirc, amirite @alurmo ?
yeah, posting your face on a site with users who know your insecurities is definitely gonna end up biting you back

feels bad for lebg, if he was chad people would dox dballz instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Facecel, Sub5kang and truthhurts
It wont affect you unless you have clout on the internet/TV. If you work a mid level job or even own a company its unlikely it will even matter. It is possible it will affect me in the future with reverse search but who knows, maybe things will be different in terms of whats socially acceptable then.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, yyy, ryuken and 1 other person
It wont affect you unless you have clout on the internet/TV. If you work a mid level job or even own a company its unlikely it will even matter.
Makes sense that it would only matter if you gained a high position or got on people's nerves so they start digging up your past, majority of the time it's just mfs saying "nigga" on twitter like a billion years ago

maybe things will be different in terms of whats socially acceptable then.
Highly unlikely, even the mention of an incel forum will always be a death sentence socially and I don't think that'll change even in say, 30 years, being famous on one is even worse :fuk:

It wont affect you unless you have clout on the internet
Id say you do have quite a bit of clout, one of my friends from my old school that I keep in touch with regularly sends me your posts on tiktok and unironically bonesmashes religiously :dafuckfeels: but maybe hes just a weird case, he's always been an autist :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, ryuken and Clavicular