• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Holy shit that’s actually a decent wage

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and murdah
14 euros? Over

• JFL
This will get overtaken by high IQ but low wagecucks in third world. They will use VPNmaxxx and KYCmaxxx to get past ID and network restrictions.

It's over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, JohnDoe, incel194012940 and 3 others
This will get overtaken by high IQ but low wagecucks in third world. They will use VPNmaxxx and KYCmaxxx to get past ID and network restrictions.

It's over.
I’m sure you don’t need it anyways, you make enough off of crypto

I’m sure you don’t need it anyways, you make enough off of crypto
I don't but $14/hour to play a game I wouldn't mind :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

I'm an ethnic. We do anything for money. Even if we have lots of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RealNinja, likenesss and 2 others
Ikea will now be paying online cashiers to work on their roblox game for 14 euros an hour https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/newsroom/corporate-news/ikea-is-opening-a-new-store-on-roblox-pub8a9272d0 Apply now. This is like triple the wage in slavistan @russiancelreturns @MoggerGaston @St.TikTokcel @shizuku11111 @Lonenely sigma @Jason Voorhees
Damn thats amazing.

I'd "wageslave" for 10 hours and earn 140 euros/day.

In 6 days I'd have enough money to survive that month.

In 6 years I'd have enough money for trimax, scalp advancement, zygo implants and undereye implants

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 71265 and 3 others
i ain‘t doing shit for 14 euros

I make more than that nigga

• +1
im vpnmaxxing and macroing this shit ASAP

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, JohnDoe and murdah
14 euros? Over
nigga u can literally make free money automatically its roblox if u run a script u can do it automatically not bad at all

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and murdah
nigga u can literally make free money automatically its roblox if u run a script u can do it automatically not bad at all
Yeah bro, the company will let you exploit

Yeah bro, the company will let you exploit
nah exploits to the level ur thinking arent even working anymore in roblox i mean like automatic movement and chatting scripts

• +1
just applied for it :lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and murdah
twitch streamer

Damn thats amazing.

I'd "wageslave" for 10 hours and earn 140 euros/day.

In 6 days I'd have enough money to survive that month.

In 6 years I'd have enough money for trimax, scalp advancement, zygo implants and undereye implants
mirin your mindset.

but you forgot taxes :forcedsmile: government fucks want to profit from your income and will demand a big %.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
mirin your mindset.

but you forgot taxes :forcedsmile: government fucks want to profit from your income and will demand a big %.
I have a friend who sells some shit online. Whenever I ask him about it, he responds how "he doesn't pay taxes bc its not a business"

At this point I think he is just making up the fact he earns anything in the first place, since we are both 19. If he isn't making it up - good for him, and I pray for him since if he gets caught he is done for. According to his story he was "evading" taxes for the better part of the past 2 years lmao

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MoggerGaston
I have a friend who sells some shit online. Whenever I ask him about it, he responds how "he doesn't pay taxes bc its not a business"

At this point I think he is just making up the fact he earns anything in the first place, since we are both 19. If he isn't making it up - good for him, and I pray for him since if he gets caught he is done for. According to his story he was "evading" taxes for the better part of the past 2 years lmao
every country has its own tax legislation etc ofcourse, so hard to compare my situation with yours or that of your friend.

at least in my country (netherlands) if you earn little money (<1300 euros a month) you pay no income tax.

drawback is that living on <1300 euros/month here as an adult is something people can't do basically. It's not enough money to have a car, have a house, have an apartment, go on fancy holidays, etc.

<1300 euros is for retards in the netherlands who have no ambition and live failed lives.

Perfect for truecels like me. I don't care about your retarded shit and I will gladly only work 10 hours a week while having a comfy lifestyle. Even though average people consider me 'a retarded lazy poor cunt'.

people can go fuck themselves.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lonenely sigma
every country has its own tax legislation etc ofcourse, so hard to compare my situation with yours or that of your friend.

at least in my country (netherlands) if you earn little money (<1300 euros a month) you pay no income tax.

drawback is that living on <1300 euros/month here as an adult is something people can't do basically. It's not enough money to have a car, have a house, have an apartment, go on fancy holidays, etc.

<1300 euros is for retards in the netherlands who have no ambition and live failed lives.

Perfect for truecels like me. I don't care about your retarded shit and I will gladly only work 10 hours a week while having a comfy lifestyle. Even though average people consider me 'a retarded lazy poor cunt'.

people can go fuck themselves.
True.

Obviously the cost of living in the netherlands must be fucking huge but still, speaking strictly in terms of money, 1300 euros/month is way above average in most of the world, my country included.

Here, people who reach 2k/month would almost brag about that. Again, you probably need to be in the same top % in terms of income in order to be in the same top % in terms of life both here and in your country.

However, the problem arises when you need to buy something outside of your lowkey 3rd world country. Like, I suppose that even with a salary of 1.4k/month, despite it not being anything too amazing there, you manage to save much more per month than someone who is in the same percentile of income here.

Thats why the entire hope of getting a surgery is a very distant, and unfortunately - unlikely dream, at least for the time being.

It's over.
I'M GOING UNDERCOVER AND EXPOSING ALL THE FAKECEL 3RD WORLDERS TAKING OUR JOBS, UK ONLY MEANS UK ONLY.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
I'M GOING UNDERCOVER AND EXPOSING ALL THE FAKECEL 3RD WORLDERS TAKING OUR JOBS, UK ONLY MEANS UK ONLY.
Fr. Even ethnics in the UK are complaining about immigrants. They want their cousins to come here sure, but not anyone else lmao.

No wonder Americuck politicians are afraid of de-dollarisation and cheaper labour from China and India.

• +1
Fr. Even ethnics in the UK are complaining about immigrants. They want their cousins to come here sure, but not anyone else lmao.

No wonder Americuck politicians are afraid of de-dollarisation and cheaper labour from China and India.
The petrol dollar... they've killed leaders/bombed countries just to keep the dollar as the global currency/petrol dollar. Total evil jews run America.
I don't even want my cousins to come here tbh, all them niggas can stay back in PK and so can everyone else. It's too late now anyways, everyone has already come since brexit was announced.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah
The petrol dollar... they've killed leaders/bombed countries just to keep the dollar as the global currency/petrol dollar. Total evil jews run America.
I don't even want my cousins to come here tbh, all them niggas can stay back in PK and so can everyone else. It's too late now anyways, everyone has already come since brexit was announced.
Where do you live?

What’s the average demographic once you step out in public? Is there an actual muslim takeover like the alt-right wingers say

What’s the average demographic once you step out in public? Is there an actual muslim takeover like the alt-right wingers say
Depends on the city/region. In my area it's very much ethnic central but i can drive 20 minutes and be in a complete white area so not really as much as right wingers say but it is becoming increasingly alarming at the amount of foreigners that have come here in recent years.

• +1