Digital Marketing

D

Deleted member 23848

Silver
I have about a month and a half before i'll need to wageslave to survive again, so i have decided to learn something new before then. Could i get the gist of DM by studying for about 8 or even 10 hours per day?

If possible i would like to build a strong enough basis so that i can improve upon it while wageslaving and eventually land a new gig, but i'm not sure how long this would take. Any resources you guys could point me to to start?

Yeah, i know google exists but there's too much information and back when i fell for the coding meme i wasted too much time trying to find the real stuff :cautious:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Help me you fucking faggots or i'm roping :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: virren, Zonar, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
wym by digital marketing like fb ads?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Yeah, social media and SEO
ok which one you want to do though that’s 2 very different services.

smma is doable 100% but you have to stand out
and it’s so hard i won’t even lie to you. I did 300 cold calls in my niche before I got 1 client who is a pain in the ass.

SEO cool I don’t know a lot about it. would you be making their websites as well?

id look into appointment setting if I were you. not only for other agencies, online coaches, consultants etc. but there are local businesses that need more appointments as well.

if you can find an industry of local businesses that need appointments and just try to cater to them on a pay per appointment model I think that’s a good place to go right now

that being said it requires a very different skill set than SMMA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anactualdude, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 23848
I did 300 cold calls in my niche before I got 1 client who is a pain in the ass.
How long did this take? honestly i don't mind grinding like that rn. The thought of wageslaving 10 years from now kills me
SEO cool I don’t know a lot about it. would you be making their websites as well?
Yeah, that's the idea. It's supposedly a bit overcrowded atm so idk
id look into appointment setting if I were you. not only for other agencies, online coaches, consultants etc. but there are local businesses that need more appointments as well.

if you can find an industry of local businesses that need appointments and just try to cater to them on a pay per appointment model I think that’s a good place to go right now

that being said it requires a very different skill set than SMMA
A quick search tells me i'll need good conversational skills and whatnot. That's what you mean? fortunately i don't have trouble being NT so i'll look into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Niklaus Mikaelson
How long did this take? honestly i don't mind grinding like that rn. The thought of wageslaving 10 years from now kills me

Yeah, that's the idea. It's supposedly a bit overcrowded atm so idk

A quick search tells me i'll need good conversational skills and whatnot. That's what you mean? fortunately i don't have trouble being NT so i'll look into it
took about a week for 1 client worth about 1k.
i refunded him his money 2 days in though cause the onboarding was stressful.

do what you want though honestly it’s just blue ocean vs red ocean.

you won’t be doing the appointment setting directly you’ll hire a VA for like 3/hr + commission so you’ll need to know how to do the task + train someone else to do it.

Charlie Morgan, Serge Gatari, Jay Martinez, Mike Robert are all good YT channels to look at for guidance. good luck brotha i feel the same about wageslaving god willing we escape

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I have about a month and a half before i'll need to wageslave to survive again, so i have decided to learn something new before then. Could i get the gist of DM by studying for about 8 or even 10 hours per day?

If possible i would like to build a strong enough basis so that i can improve upon it while wageslaving and eventually land a new gig, but i'm not sure how long this would take. Any resources you guys could point me to to start?

Yeah, i know google exists but there's too much information and back when i fell for the coding meme i wasted too much time trying to find the real stuff :cautious:
How was your experience with the coding meme?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Google has a free digital marketing course which is alright for beginners, from there you can watch random YT videos on specifics or if you have linkedin premium there's courses there as well

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23848

Just wait for @Niko finance YouTube and TikTok to launch and you will get rich quick. Trust me bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 23848

you won’t be doing the appointment setting directly you’ll hire a VA for like 3/hr + commission so you’ll need to know how to do the task + train someone else to do it.

Charlie Morgan, Serge Gatari, Jay Martinez, Mike Robert are all good YT channels to look at for guidance. good luck brotha i feel the same about wageslaving god willing we escape
Thank you for taking the time to write this, it is priceless info for me. I really hope we make it, wish you the best fam :feelsokman:
Google has a free digital marketing course which is alright for beginners, from there you can watch random YT videos on specifics or if you have linkedin premium there's courses there as well
Nice. I guess i'll start with that one and Meta's Blueprint
How was your experience with the coding meme?
Coding is really fucking boring and you won't see a lot of money or make truly interesting shit unless you are high IQ / get very lucky. I didn't hate it, but it just wasn't worth the effort for me honestly
Just wait for @Niko finance YouTube and TikTok to launch and you will get rich quick. Trust me bro!
Hurry up @Niko you bastard i'm starving here 🤬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Niklaus Mikaelson

I got most of my knowledge from the Oxford courses provided for free (take that as a good or a bad sign) but if you go to discords that replicate hustler university you will find a lot of courses that are pirated that can get you started. Theres also an abundance of free courses online although yes they are more shit and less in depth. Marketing is a broad umbrella term encompassing many forms of marketing, I know you're talking about digital marketing specifically, but it is important to know Marketing itself. You will learn a lot. And there is a lot to learn. But basically do every course you think is useful write it down on a notebook then write it down in an organized fashion to a google doc that you organize (hyperlink) using bookmarks. That way you create a collection of multiple works and gain vast knowledge on the subject + you can use it as a reference sheet (although a big one). Hope this sets you on the right path, Allah is one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 23848
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
I got most of my knowledge from the Oxford courses provided for free (take that as a good or a bad sign) but if you go to discords that replicate hustler university you will find a lot of courses that are pirated that can get you started. Theres also an abundance of free courses online although yes they are more shit and less in depth. Marketing is a broad umbrella term encompassing many forms of marketing, I know you're talking about digital marketing specifically, but it is important to know Marketing itself. You will learn a lot. And there is a lot to learn. But basically do every course you think is useful write it down on a notebook then write it down in an organized fashion to a google doc that you organize (hyperlink) using bookmarks. That way you create a collection of multiple works and gain vast knowledge on the subject + you can use it as a reference sheet (although a big one). Hope this sets you on the right path, Allah is one
Hmm, i think you are right. Specification will have to wait for a bit but i'm sure it's worth it :ogre:

Appreciate it man, especially the organization tip. There's so much going on with this topic i'll def need to do that. Have a good one

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and irrumator praetor

try to automate your onboarding and ads reporting as much as possible. our agency has a full time developer who deals with that shit but you can do looms and google data studio

Here’s a list of shit to study:
- Analytics. Data collection, visualization and activation. How to determine north star metrics
- Messaging, positioning and crafting offers
- Copywriting (to actually convey said offers)
- Awarness hacking. Just google that term. Sean Ellis is a good authority.
- CRO (conversion rate optimization)
- Email marketing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shychad, PYT and Deleted member 23848
- Analytics. Data collection, visualization and activation. How to determine north star metrics
- Email marketing
Much appreciated bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and anactualdude

You can learn it in less than a week if you grind enough, but getting customers is the difficult part, especially since so many people are competing to be digital marketers.

An easier way to make money fast online is fivver gigs, but they pay pretty poorly and there's still the customer problem.

You can learn it in less than a week if you grind enough, but getting customers is the difficult part, especially since so many people are competing to be digital marketers.

An easier way to make money fast online is fivver gigs, but they pay pretty poorly and there's still the customer problem.
What certification do you need to get hired by a company for digital marketing?

@Sarx Pm me bro I’m tryna get a job in digital marketing, I also wageslave at a warehouse. We’re in the same predicament

What certification do you need to get hired by a company for digital marketing?
Depends on the size of the company. Digital marketing as a skill can be used to make money without any form of certification via freelancing or starting your own business, but if you want to work for a big corporation than you're probably gonna need some kind of marketing degree.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Depends on the size of the company. Digital marketing as a skill can be used to make money without any form of certification via freelancing or starting your own business, but if you want to work for a big corporation than you're probably gonna need some kind of marketing degree.
Are there any online courses you suggest?

- Email marketing
I hate asking for like hand outs or being annoying but do you need to go to college to get a job in marketing? And did you? If you did what GPA did you have in high school and shit? Do you have to have a deep understanding of math?

No dick ride but I’d love to have a job like this, remote and traveling Europe

I’m only 17 got no clue what to do with my life

Hey all, I generate passive income from digital marketing. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions. Helping other people cope with life is one of my best copes.

I hate asking for like hand outs or being annoying but do you need to go to college to get a job in marketing? And did you? If you did what GPA did you have in high school and shit? Do you have to have a deep understanding of math?

I’m a high school drop out bro lmao. You don’t need college, you need foundational knowledge and first principles. That you can find in books, peer-reviewed studies and even youtube videos. Then you need skills. Google ads, Facebook ads, copywriting, creative strategy, data analysis, etc. Btw, only takes 20 hours to learn a skill. Then, work for free. Internship at a fast paced startup. Work on every project you have the balls to. Ask questions constantly. You’re there to learn, not impress. Gradually pay down your ignorance debt until you become genuinely valuable to the market

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
I’m a high school drop out bro lmao. You don’t need college, you need foundational knowledge and first principles. That you can find in books, peer-reviewed studies and even youtube videos. Then you need skills. Google ads, Facebook ads, copywriting, creative strategy, data analysis, etc. Btw, only takes 20 hours to learn a skill. Then, work for free. Internship at a fast paced startup. Work on every project you have the balls to. Ask questions constantly. You’re there to learn, not impress. Gradually pay down your ignorance debt until you become genuinely valuable to the market
Bet I'll look into it

Interesting though what made you want to get into marketing? You were part of a modeling agency before right or am I tripping?

Ikr which should I focus on first? Or do I do all of them together

Bet I'll look into it

Interesting though what made you want to get into marketing? You were part of a modeling agency before right or am I tripping?
yee then i realized modeling is utterly pointless and has zero leverage unless you’re top .00000000000000000001% good looking