Digital Nomad

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
How hard would it be to become a digital nomad? Work from laptop and make like 1k a month. Or even make passive income from it. What would I need to learn? I hate western society I’m just going to move to Thailand, do Muay Thai and fuck hookers

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Patient A, stuckneworleans and 2 others
How hard would it be to become a digital nomad? Work from laptop and make like 1k a month. Or even make passive income from it. What would I need to learn? I hate western society I’m just going to move to Thailand, do Muay Thai and fuck hookers
sounds like a great plan, you can learn programming, copywrighting, digital marketing and work remotely. Or anything that is paid over internet, youtube videos for example

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
sounds like a great plan, you can learn programming, copywrighting, digital marketing and work remotely
Do you know anything about these things? How do I learn

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 3202
Do you know anything about these things? How do I learn
google is your friend, you have many tutorials available for those skills (youtube, udemy, reddit) and if you are good and have portfolio i think you can get hired

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Kingkellz, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
google is your friend, you have many tutorials available for those skills (youtube, udemy, reddit) and if you are good and have portfolio i think you can get hired
Won’t have to go to college to learn these?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Kind of hard for programming. You need to have a couple years of experience before they let you work remotely

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Won’t have to go to college to learn these?
i think for programming, copywriting, digital marketing, you need no college, especially if you work as a freelancer, it could help but try it without and maybe go to college if it doesnt work out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Kind of hard for programming. You need to have a couple years of experience before they let you work remotely
What would be the best option u think

• +1
Idk about digital nomad and travelling. I think editors can freelance a lot easily though.
I just don’t know how to get into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I will be attending community college for programming. My short term goal is to graduate with my Associates in Programming.(no money or time for BS in Computer Science.) Work for a few employers and gain experience. Long term goal is to work remotely and create passive income from my own digital marketing company and some dropshipping stores.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
digital nomad is a must for locationmaxers
i wish i could make like 700-1k dol net per month
that would be enough
to lose v card

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Yeah it's legit, but don't go to Thailand go to EE, South America, or midsized cities in midwest/southern states in America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Patient A and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah it's legit, but don't go to Thailand go to EE, South America, or midsized cities in midwest/southern states in America.
Why not Thailand? I wanna do muay thai

Overrun with sexpats and girls aren't as attractive as other places.
Where do u recommend then that’s as cheap and nice weather

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Thailand is getting more and more expensive.
Vietnam is best but I’ve heard they rip off foreigners very badly.

try Cambodia

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
programming is too hard these days w/ everyone doing it. video editing is more realistic and it pays good

• +1
Thailand is getting more and more expensive.
Vietnam is best but I’ve heard they rip off foreigners very badly.

try Cambodia
Doesn’t matter what country as long as I can work minimal and make enough to rot comfortably on the beach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Patient A
Where do u recommend then that’s as cheap and nice weather
Depnds on what type of girls you like and on your pehnotype. I'd go to Spain, Ukraine, Poland, or South America.

• +1
Doesn’t matter what country as long as I can work minimal and make enough to rot comfortably on the beach
I live in the South, I could help you get accustomed to the area and slay, JFL. :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I would probably stay in my country, woman here look great

Last edited:
  • +1
I’ve been to Florida. Mirin your McDonald’s every 5 miles
Meh, most of Florida isn't really apart of the South (culturally speaking), maybe the northern parts are more so. I live in the Memphis area, home of the mighty god, Elvis.

• +1
Meh, most of Florida isn't really apart of the South (culturally speaking), maybe the northern parts are more so. I live in the Memphis area, home of the mighty god, Elvis.
I liked driving through the southern states. People are nice there. Lots of negros in some of them tho which surprised me

• +1
I liked driving through the southern states. People are nice there. Lots of negros in some of them tho which surprised me
The South is where most of the blacks in America live, to my knowledge at least. I've had to move out of several towns as they got blacker and more violent. :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP, Moggy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The South is where most of the blacks in America live, to my knowledge at least. I've had to move out of several towns as they got blacker and more violent. :(
I was scared because I went into a restaurant packed full of niggers and I was the only whitey

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Life is as meaningless as a nomad journey.
Life is basically similar as horseman getting a rest near a tree. Then he woke up, and the nap was the whole life. It didn't last, it was meaningless.
It's us

• +1
Life is as meaningless as a nomad journey.
Life is basically similar as horseman getting a rest near a tree. Then he woke up, and the nap was the whole life. It didn't last, it was meaningless.
It's us
I don’t understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back