Digital products can make you rich

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
Examples of digital products: ebooks, online courses, design templates, audio guides, etc.

You should definetely invest in having digital products. Here's why:

Low entry barrier. You don't need much to develop them. Just a computer and some basic skillsets - maybe video editing, design - which you can learn for free on the internet. You can even buy master resell rights of other products, rebrand and sell it as yours.

• They are infinitely scalable products: once you create one you can sell them forever for as many times necessary. No additional cost. No shipping issues. No update necessary.

• You can create subscription based products to get recurring revenue. If you create a product that people need to monthly subscribe to get access, you will have a constant income stream.

• If your digital product appeal to a broad audience and have evergreen appeal, you can easily sell it for years to come.

• As you grow an audience overtime, get more exposure or credibility you can raise the price and make even more money.

That's it. It's definetely something you should add to your income streams. If you blow up a high ticket digital product (like $1000+ price) you can make thousands fast as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
digital products hold no value unless they essential

nothing holds any value unless you can't go through life without it

• +1
Reactions: yyy and danielmoss

Agree. You can sell shit that's not valuable though. If you want to play the long game I agree, you need an essential product. But if you want a quick buck you can make some stupid product and sell it. Just gotta have good marketing.

Agree. You can sell shit that's not valuable though. If you want to play the long game I agree, you need an essential product. But if you want a quick buck you can make some stupid product and sell it. Just gotta have good marketing.
Any way to shill an e-book without any credibility?

Examples of digital products: ebooks, online courses, design templates, audio guides, etc.

You should definetely invest in having digital products. Here's why:

Low entry barrier. You don't need much to develop them. Just a computer and some basic skillsets - maybe video editing, design - which you can learn for free on the internet. You can even buy master resell rights of other products, rebrand and sell it as yours.

• They are infinitely scalable products: once you create one you can sell them forever for as many times necessary. No additional cost. No shipping issues. No update necessary.

• You can create subscription based products to get recurring revenue. If you create a product that people need to monthly subscribe to get access, you will have a constant income stream.

• If your digital product appeal to a broad audience and have evergreen appeal, you can easily sell it for years to come.

• As you grow an audience overtime, get more exposure or credibility you can raise the price and make even more money.

That's it. It's definetely something you should add to your income streams. If you blow up a high ticket digital product (like $1000+ price) you can make thousands fast as fuck.
Only thing that works and low effort is having a skill doesn't matter what kind of skill. Be good looking and post every day on ig, youtube, tiktok anything. Then sell a skool community. Literally you will be making 100k in 1 year or less

• +1
Reactions: WokeKingAragon72
Only thing that works and low effort is having a skill doesn't matter what kind of skill. Be good looking and post every day on ig, youtube, tiktok anything. Then sell a skool community. Literally you will be making 100k in 1 year or less
This is not low effort. Developing a skill takes time and a lot of effort. As I said, nowadays you can buy master resell rights and sell ebooks without developing the skillset.

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
This is not low effort. Developing a skill takes time and a lot of effort. As I said, nowadays you can buy master resell rights and sell ebooks without developing the skillset.
True but this is future proof and u will get some kind of respect for it . Or you could scam kids like hamza

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
would you write the book yourself with ai or pay a professional ghostwriter? and would you put your real name as the author or somehow just your brand or site as the author?

• +1
would you write the book yourself with ai or pay a professional ghostwriter? and would you put your real name as the author or somehow just your brand or site as the author?
I've written with AI. I do think the future is MRR though. Buy a ready to sell product and rebrand with your own style. Rather put a brand than my face on anything. It's too risky to depend on your likeness, even though it's easier to sell and connect with your public.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair

what is this nonsense, go back to rapping boi

• JFL
are you just reading posts from my old accounts here and reposting them or something? i wrote the same shit last year

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and danielmoss
are you just reading posts from my old accounts here and reposting them or something? i wrote the same shit last year
don't even know your old accounts lol we just got very similar ideas i guess

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Digital assets are valuable. You would be surprised how many people buy aged accounts like 2010 instagrams, 2005 yt channels, 2006 twitter accs, etc. personally I’ve made around 7k selling these types of accounts

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and MA_ascender