Dimorphismpill is brutal.

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I dont have the best base for masculinity. My eyes are hyper large which botched me a lot. I was always super skinny before (not a framecel thankfully) and had a scrawny voice

And I’d get bullied and beaten by others for it. But even being treated like a loser by most guys, I still was getting iois and girls interested in me… bc I had a lean face. But at what cost? Feeling like a loser daily? Being hurt by others? Crying because I got called a faggot by my own mother when she was angry at me, and on the same day the one who bullied me called me the same thing. Why? Because I didnt look or sound like a man

Sure these tiktok boys can get some attraction from foids. But you see all the comments are from guys who’re making fun of them. Who cares abt what comments say right? But what abt being harassed irl.

If I were taller in 9-10th grade, I wouldnt be bullied by my classmate and that guy from our boxing gym who left.

If I had a deeper voice that I have now, maybe many conflicts would’ve been absolved

If I didnt have a feminine eye area, people wouldnt hurt me and call me a faggot for no reason

‘But muh prettyboy’ shut up nigga. The ‘pretty boy’ slayers are just masculine attractive men who have good hair and collagen.

Masculinity is not just whats inside, that matters a lot.. but it has to reflect itself physically.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, |Daddy_Zygos|, twojei and 4 others
honestly neckpill is most brutal pill and only one that matters

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, |Daddy_Zygos|, twojei and 4 others
I dont have the best base for masculinity. My eyes are hyper large which botched me a lot. I was always super skinny before (not a framecel thankfully) and had a scrawny voice

And I’d get bullied and beaten by others for it. But even being treated like a loser by most guys, I still was getting iois and girls interested in me… bc I had a lean face. But at what cost? Feeling like a loser daily? Being hurt by others? Crying because I got called a faggot by my own mother when she was angry at me, and on the same day the one who bullied me called me the same thing. Why? Because I didnt look or sound like a man

Sure these tiktok boys can get some attraction from foids. But you see all the comments are from guys who’re making fun of them. Who cares abt what comments say right? But what abt being harassed irl.

If I were taller in 9-10th grade, I wouldnt be bullied by my classmate and that guy from our boxing gym who left.

If I had a deeper voice that I have now, maybe many conflicts would’ve been absolved

If I didnt have a feminine eye area, people wouldnt hurt me and call me a faggot for no reason

‘But muh prettyboy’ shut up nigga. The ‘pretty boy’ slayers are just masculine attractive men who have good hair and collagen.

Masculinity is not just whats inside, that matters a lot.. but it has to reflect itself physically.
I was bullied in middle school, never happened in high school despite having some feminine traits, on the contrary. There are many factors.

However, I think I was saved by eyebrows + chin that made me more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Timmy
the reason why you got bullied and beated because other men were sexually attracted to you
That's how they showed their love, so don't hate them, my bro.
everyone want to look like this
420c2f191c92674037a8bae352f06f88

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
the reason why you got bullied and beated because other men were sexually attracted to you
That's how they showed their love, so don't hate them, my bro.
everyone want to look like this
View attachment 3003048
Yk… not even joking they always made sexual comments on me.. so perhaps..

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, jisko32 and Darkeningstar
Yk… not even joking they always made sexual comments on me.. so perhaps..
It happened (quite a bit) that they told me that if I were a girl they would fuck me. Ahah

i have a pretty low dimorphism and im also a pussy personality wise i cannot stand my ground and im scared of conflicts

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
As someone who is masculine

No, not in this generation. Be a balance

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you was??
what happened?
In the last couple of years, personal problems+norwooding have made me a lot worse. Slowly, but I'm becoming decently attractive again.

• So Sad
Reactions: jisko32
Bulked up. Lost my leanness

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and jisko32
I was bullied in middle school, never happened in high school despite having some feminine traits, on the contrary. There are many factors.

However, I think I was saved by eyebrows + chin that made me more masculine.
I look like someones bitch but was never bullied
I was the bully until the end of high school

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and Darkeningstar