dinaric supremacy

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark

Albert Einstein was once asked what it’s like to be the smartest man in the world, to which he answered “I don’t know, ask Nikola Tesla (Serbian dinarid)”

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

Albert Einstein was once asked what it’s like to be the smartest man in the world, to which he answered “I don’t know, ask Nikola Tesla (Serbian dinarid)”

How different are armenoids from dinarids? My Italian family supposedly is pure dinarid and my jewish family is very armenoid and I can't tell a difference

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
How different are armenoids from dinarids? My Italian family supposedly is pure dinarid and my jewish family is very armenoid and I can't tell a difference
they’re quite similar

"the Armenoid and Dinaric types can look very similar due to the facial features and relatively brunet pigmentation, though the Armenoid is said to be somewhat darker in pigmentation, and with slightly more pronounced features, though there is overlap. I personally think that both types share a common parent type or evolved from a similar source, hence their commonalities."

"Traditionally, Dinarics and Armenoids are regarded as both being Taurid types, meaning they represent the crossing of a longheaded type (usually a brunet type like Atlanto-Mediterranean or Cappadocian or Irano-Afghan) with a broadheaded one (Alpine or Borreby). They are only related inasmuch as their parent types are related."

"Dinarics often have broad faces, relatively flat skulls, tall stocky builds, and long and more or less inclined noses and short arms. There is a fair mix of brunettes, blonds and brown-haired individuals in the Dinaric group and their skins are usually rosey to olive. Male members have a robust, or rustic look while the females tend to be more masculine.

The Armenoid race' is similar to Dinaric race the only difference is that they have a darker pigmentation due to racial mixture Mediterranean race and the Irano-Afghan race. Both of the Mediterranean race came When the Arabs invaded the Caucasus. Today 90% of the people of the Caucasus belong to this sub-race of the Caucasian race. It's pure form is found in the Northern Caucasus, people such as the Avars and Chechens belong to it. Sometimes they are known as the true Caucasians. They are relativly tall people, have a flat face, with large round eyes ranging from green to black, and a high nose. Sometimes it's hooked nose this due to the intermarriage with the Iranians of the region such as the Taylish, Kurds, Persians, and the Tats."

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 756
they’re quite similar

"the Armenoid and Dinaric types can look very similar due to the facial features and relatively brunet pigmentation, though the Armenoid is said to be somewhat darker in pigmentation, and with slightly more pronounced features, though there is overlap. I personally think that both types share a common parent type or evolved from a similar source, hence their commonalities."

"Traditionally, Dinarics and Armenoids are regarded as both being Taurid types, meaning they represent the crossing of a longheaded type (usually a brunet type like Atlanto-Mediterranean or Cappadocian or Irano-Afghan) with a broadheaded one (Alpine or Borreby). They are only related inasmuch as their parent types are related."

"Dinarics often have broad faces, relatively flat skulls, tall stocky builds, and long and more or less inclined noses and short arms. There is a fair mix of brunettes, blonds and brown-haired individuals in the Dinaric group and their skins are usually rosey to olive. Male members have a robust, or rustic look while the females tend to be more masculine.

The Armenoid race' is similar to Dinaric race the only difference is that they have a darker pigmentation due to racial mixture Mediterranean race and the Irano-Afghan race. Both of the Mediterranean race came When the Arabs invaded the Caucasus. Today 90% of the people of the Caucasus belong to this sub-race of the Caucasian race. It's pure form is found in the Northern Caucasus, people such as the Avars and Chechens belong to it. Sometimes they are known as the true Caucasians. They are relativly tall people, have a flat face, with large round eyes ranging from green to black, and a high nose. Sometimes it's hooked nose this due to the intermarriage with the Iranians of the region such as the Taylish, Kurds, Persians, and the Tats."
Facially in my opinion armenoids have thicker lips and lower foreheads but only slightly. Dinarids are always taller it seems. I have an armenoid/dinarid nose from the side apparently.
Arabids are said to be armenoids who evolved to the desert