Dirty bulking is cope for natty’s who can’t accept theyll never look like bodybuilders

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

C339C105 1C49 4F9A A7DF C203FB060F4F

Look at this dudes older videos he’s got a lean base and a great physique for his genetics, probably 85%+ done for his genetic potential natty. Now he’s on more cope and is planning to continue hard bulking for another year thinking it’ll give him all the mass he wants. In reality your body can only synthesise so much muscle especially if you’re natty, shovelling an additional 1k cal isn’t going to 4x your gains, excess will just be stored as fat.

I fell into this trap once, dirty bulked almost 10kg (22ish pounds) in a short time frame. Destroyed my lipids, raised blood pressure ruined my cardio and my lifts barely improved for all the weight I put on.

Don’t fall for this meme you’ve got to wonder what being at >30 BMI lifting or not does to your collagen, joints and heart in the long term

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LookinGood, Mik, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Just go on roids

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
That's why I stopped the cope of dirty bulk, it made me only look fat and lose stamina.

Hop on nofap or inject T if you want to Maximize your natty phisique without roids

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 23558
i dont know why this retard forum can bulk its way into inceldom but not use proviron which doubles testosterone levels while having no influence on gnrh and baseline testosterone production if kept below 50 mg/d . The libido and feeling of power i felt on it was similar to cocaine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and SubhumanCurrycel
That's why I stopped the cope of dirty bulk, it made me only look fat and lose stamina.

Hop on nofap or inject T if you want to Maximize your natty phisique without roids
You just contradicted yourself jfl “inject T”, “natty”

i dont know why this retard forum can bulk its way into inceldom but not use proviron which doubles testosterone levels while having no influence on gnrh and baseline testosterone production if kept below 50 mg/d . The libido and feeling of power i felt on it was similar to cocaine
I’ve never heard of this compound before. Where can I get it ?

I’ve never heard of this compound before. Where can I get it ?
that im not sure of but u need the oral masterolone as its called not the injectable mesterone which decrease baseline T prod

that im not sure of but u need the oral masterolone as its called not the injectable mesterone which decrease baseline T prod
You said you were on it. What was your source ?

How are you supposed to do it is it only 500 above for a few months or no bulking in general

• +1
How are you supposed to do it is it only 500 above for a few months or no bulking in general
Surplus of 250-500 max. Based on calculations of muscle gain even on the high end this is more than enough. As long as you don’t overshoot your can comfortably bulk relatively lean for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Feels like shit at least for me, I don’t know how these mfs can shove that much food

• +1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
His body looks like it bullies his nerd face.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back