Disabled man in wheelchair marries Stacy

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
B8E6A778 3B49 4070 BE33 CDEC4EA78664

1A9B1AE8 7310 41B8 B4B3 92E8F6CF1B56

7F4F1B8F 5010 4DD5 965B B98C472575C4

Literally looks like my high school oneitis

Blackpill theory on a coma for the foreseeable future.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Yes, pictures, moving ones too can display an inspirational story. But is it fiction or non? Regardless, I support her.

Yes, pictures, moving ones too can display an inspirational story. But is it fiction or non? Regardless, I support her.
It looks real from her Instagram

But she looks like she’s milking him for likes ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It looks real from her Instagram

But she looks like she’s milking him for likes ngl
Perhaps she's a muse for SOMETHING ELSE. And so she tells a story. One to inspire people robbed of hope. A body is a body. Regardless of its mutilation or missing parts. The flesh is what the eyes can see, touch, and hear. But souls, ugh, only the exceptional ones can understand the design and why, flesh. To you, you see a mangled little man. To her, she says the plot of the creation. Perhaps, she's much older than she appears to be.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tryndamere, Gonthar and Moggedbyevery1
0.00001% chance of happening this to a disablecel but not impossible
never zero,
most disable males are dying on the streets

• +1
Reactions: Tryndamere, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Tall chin pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tryndamere, Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 17791
open relationship entered the chat
There's literally no way that this is not happening. No foid is going to condemn herself to a life of not getting fucked by a chad atleast ONCE. She is most definitely fucking dudes on the side while milking her relationship for likes and attention, and he's probably putting up with it for the sake of companionship. That being said, I'm now incredibly depressed after seeing this dudes pics :feelsbadman: God doesn't fucking exist :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16371
There's literally no way that this is not happening. No foid is going to condemn herself to a life of not getting fucked by a chad atleast ONCE. She is most definitely fucking dudes on the side while milking her relationship for likes and attention, and he's probably putting up with it for the sake of companionship. That being said, I'm now incredibly depressed after seeing this dudes pics :feelsbadman: God doesn't fucking exist :feelsree:
You are such a negative Nelly. I will find you.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and LooksOrDeath
He’s gonna get cucked sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17291
Just be disabled theory

She is his femdom mistress

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:not ugly or deformed enough to get her fucking kms

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Chadpreetmaybe
Perhaps she's a muse for SOMETHING ELSE. And so she tells a story. One to inspire people robbed of hope. A body is a body. Regardless of its mutilation or missing parts. The flesh is what the eyes can see, touch, and hear. But souls, ugh, only the exceptional ones can understand the design and why, flesh. To you, you see a mangled little man. To her, she says the plot of the creation. Perhaps, she's much older than she appears to be.
Naaah, you are your body, people see only your external appearance and judge you based on that(especially women). It doesn't matter how you are inside - how kind, smart, amazing, etc. - attraction is primarily based on your looks.
The guy is rich though, he's a motivational speaker so she's probably in it for the money and fame. There was another famous, similar motivational guru also in a wheelchair(Sean Stephenson), but after he married, he died a suspicious death by falling down the stairs, and she inherited everything, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife pushed him to get rid of him.
4f1894515b1d23e6cb7a2e7a92955b0c.png

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: CFW432, stevielake and BigJimsWornOutTires
Naaah, you are your body, people see only your external appearance and judge you based on that(especially women). It doesn't matter how you are inside - how kind, smart, amazing, etc. - attraction is primarily based on your looks.
The guy is rich though, he's a motivational speaker so she's probably in it for the money and fame. There was another famous, similar motivational guru also in a wheelchair(Sean Stephenson), but after he married, he died a suspicious death by falling down the stairs, and she inherited everything, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife pushed him to get rid of him.
4f1894515b1d23e6cb7a2e7a92955b0c.png
What a world that we live in.