Disadvantages of starting caffeine at 19?

F

future6psl

Iron
Ive always been against caffeinated products but yesterday I took a 200mg caffeine pill before working out and I felt so alive after a 8 hour shift so I went and bought some and my mom freaked out about saying how I don’t need it and Im going to mess up my organs. What issues could I face from taking a 200mg caffeine pill in the morning every 1-3 days? Do I not need it at 19?

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Newday*V3, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
This fucking bitch is scared of caffeine jfl
Your ancestors fucking fought with bears you fucking bitch and you're scared of caffeine
Hang yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, yue, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
jesus christ the state of this forum sometimes.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Newday*V3, proxyy and 2 others
Brah, ppl take grams of caffeine daily and you’re scared of 200mg? :lul::lul::lul:

your going to die from organ failure and explode dont take it very dangerous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Newday*V3, future6psl and 2 others
This fucking bitch is scared of caffeine jfl
Your ancestors fucking fought with bears you fucking bitch and you're scared of caffeine
Hang yourself
Im just seeking advice. I can’t stand you hate filled Indians

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
what's the disadvantages of drinking coffee?

Im just seeking advice. I can’t stand you hate filled Indians
I'm not indian i throatfucked your mother you fucking retard kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Brah, ppl take grams of caffeine daily and you’re scared of 200mg? :lul::lul::lul:
No where in my post did I was personally scared of taking caffeine. Just seeking advice

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ryuken
Disadvantages of eating candy at 23?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Newday*V3, ryuken and 2 others
stop asking stupid questions then
genuine question. i know caffeine reduces collagen synthesis and I want to know what else it could mess with

are you going to keep barking or give advice
NIGGA JUST TAKE CAFFEINE YOU DONKEY CUM FILLED NIGGER, FUCK YOU MEAN STARTING CAFFEINE YOUR MOTHER DRANK 10 COFFEES A DAY WHEN YOU WERE IN HER PUSSY ACHING TO GET OUT OF THAT STINKT HOLE, START TAKING CAFFEINE AT 19 DO IT, YOU WONT DARE. AFTER A WEEK YOULL SUIT CUZ MUH CAFFEINE AAA DISADVANTAGES. TAKE CAFFEINE YOU NIGGER

Sorry I raged
Caffeine is actually quite healthy, almost 0 disadvantages to it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and future6psl
Caffeine is very healthy but you should drink normal coffee instead eating tablets

Since coffee beans has many good things in it
keBYDfV.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: future6psl
Disadvantages of drinking chocolate milk at 26?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
genuine question. i know caffeine reduces collagen synthesis and I want to know what else it could mess with
Go drink 3 monsters everyday dont care about “collagen sysntheiss cumpiss”

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Thank you
But caffeine won’t do shit, it isn’t miracle shit so no point in taking it other than for energy. Now roids on the other hand…

• +1
IN0Y3jI.jpeg

Two sort of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, PsychoDsk and future6psl
The worst thing it does is raise cortisol and based on how you use it disturbs your sleep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Go drink 3 monsters everyday dont care about “collagen sysntheiss cumpiss”
I dont see the point in drinking that jew creation when I could just take a pill in 1 second

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Ive always been against caffeinated products but yesterday I took a 200mg caffeine pill before working out and I felt so alive after a 8 hour shift so I went and bought some and my mom freaked out about saying how I don’t need it and Im going to mess up my organs. What issues could I face from taking a 200mg caffeine pill in the morning every 1-3 days? Do I not need it at 19?
Could you not just google this retard

• +1
Reactions: blimp
Its bad for your health because it mess up with your sleep
Nothing to worry abt if you take low amounts and only in the morning

• +1
Wait.... Coffee......... Prevents you from sleeping??????
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK????
Lies. It helps me to sleep. I always feel so sleepy after it. Miracle drug.

• +1
Its bad for your health because it mess up with your sleep
Nothing to worry abt if you take low amounts and only in the morning
I have no issues falling asleep since I usually tire myself out by the end of the day

IN0Y3jI.jpeg

Two sort of people
You’re so superior aren’t you buddy :feelsyay:
You’re so kind, too bad this world doesn’t give a shit about your kindness. ‘But if I be kind ppl will be kind to me too’ :lul::lul:

You’re so superior aren’t you buddy :feelsyay:
You’re so kind, too bad this world doesn’t give a shit about your kindness. ‘But if I be kind ppl will be kind to me too’ :lul::lul:
All a act

If the devil say "kill him for ascension"

i would kill you in seconds if needed in the most horribly way

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and future6psl
Over for all the retardecels in the replies. Caffeine is fucking terrible for you, enjoy a shorter lifespan and enlarged heart retards

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: future6psl and BecomingHuman
Over for all the retardecels in the replies. Caffeine is fucking terrible for you, enjoy a shorter lifespan and enlarged heart retards
what doesn’t kill you nowadays. i will look into that though

do a loading phase of 700mg per day at night to saturate it like creatine

• JFL