Disco Elysium.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
Top 3 games of all time easily. Already played it through thrice. I'm not gonna make a long thread explaining why it's fantastic, just play it.
Неожиданное контентное обновление добавило в Disco Elysium инструмент для  создания фанфиков и секретные сцены
Disco Elysium Gaming, HD wallpaper | Peakpx
30+ Disco Elysium HD Wallpapers and Backgrounds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 22924
@TsarTsar444 @LooksOrDeath @Ellipsis

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I have it in my ps4 library. I'll download it and let you know

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Top 3 games of all time easily. Already played it through thrice. I'm not gonna make a long thread explaining why it's fantastic, just play it.
Неожиданное контентное обновление добавило в Disco Elysium инструмент для  создания фанфиков и секретные сцены
Disco Elysium Gaming, HD wallpaper | Peakpx
30+ Disco Elysium HD Wallpapers and Backgrounds
What is it about?

• +1
What is it about?
A detective waking up with memory loss and a murder case to solve, he has to not only solve the case but also try and piece back together the entire world around him from a completely new almost childlike clear perspective to everything he experiences.
Also you have a skill tree of your personhood and the more power you give certain parts the more they will influence your thoughts, ideas, and decisions. Also also rewards for quests are rarely items but more often thoughts you get from seeing something new and you can put effort into internalizing these thoughts and then make them a part of your characters personality and ideals.
Disco Elysium Thought Cabinet: the Thoughts system explained | Rock Paper  Shotgun
Disco Elysium Thought Cabinet: the Thoughts system explained | Rock Paper  Shotgun

This game has one of the msot immersive and genuine atmospheres I've seen in a long time, everything from the world design to the soundtrack.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
A detective waking up with memory loss and a murder case to solve, he has to not only solve the case but also try and piece back together the entire world around him from a completely new almost childlike clear perspective to everything he experiences.
Also you have a skill tree of your personhood and the more power you give certain parts the more they will influence your thoughts, ideas, and decisions. Also also rewards for quests are rarely items but more often thoughts you get from seeing something new and you can put effort into internalizing these thoughts and then make them a part of your characters personality and ideals.

This game has one of the msot immersive and genuine atmospheres I've seen in a long time, everything from the world design to the soundtrack.
What about the action part, doesn't it have shooting and slicing stuff, or it's just words on the screen?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
i was suprised they even have the redpill in this game

• Woah
What about the action part, doesn't it have shooting and slicing stuff, or it's just words on the screen?
It is not very actiony no, I usually prefer action games myself but something about the atmosphere and just being in your mind makes the game so insanely interesting and most surprisingly not boring. It's not piles and piles of essays but rather witty well written human dialogue.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
It’s too high iq for me

• So Sad
It’s too high iq for me
I see what you mean, I think I easily understood it because me and the main character have similar personalities and functions so I understood a big part of his mindset and world view from the get go.

best visual novel out there

• Love it
best visual novel out there
This trumpet sound from the soundtrack brings me back to the seagulls squawking, the cold bay breeze coming into the city, the ruined houses, and deep raspy voice of the narrator.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88