Discouraging incels from gymaxxing is a psyop

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Think about it. Society doesn’t want gymmaxxed incels because angry strong athletic young men with nothing to lose is the worst thing that can possibly happen to the elite and the social hierarchy. Remember this whenever you hear your fave black piller tell you to stay at home, get sloppy, depressed and even more weak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel, exo and 14 others
all it takes it 1 low iq nigger with a gun to take out ur angry strong athletic young man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, bloomercel, TheBiggestIncelEver and 4 others
It also makes u more stoic which is generally a good thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, deadstock, Primalsplit and 1 other person
all it takes it 1 low iq nigger with a gun to take out ur angry strong athletic young man
The more athletic and in shape you are the more useful you’ll be in modern warfare with guns. There is a reason the army or marines are not filled with fat fucks

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, borntosuffer, bloomercel and 4 others
It also makes u more stoic which is generally a good thing
It literally gives you energy and motivation and dopamine. This ldar shit is a psyop 100 percent

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, TheBiggestIncelEver and Primalsplit
No Gym for Autism

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Incels won’t hit the gym anyways. They’re genetically inferior. They lack the internal drive and discipline needed to build a nice body and the genetics to build muscle/mass
IMG 2519

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Sodoku, deadstock and 3 others
It literally gives you energy and motivation and dopamine. This ldar shit is a psyop 100 percent
Ldaring is amazing and comfortable fym

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TheBiggestIncelEver and moredatesmorerapes
Incels won’t hit the gym anyways. They’re genetically inferior. They lack the internal drive and discipline needed to build a nice body and the genetics to build muscle/mass
View attachment 3141736
The only thing they lack is dopamine because they never got it in their whole lives because their entire lives revolved around seeking dopamine from everyone else around them and approval it’s fucking pathetic. You should have known it was over from the beginning and went your own way and did your own thing. Instead incels are told to be even weaker and to just lay down and give up

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
Ldaring is amazing and comfortable fym
Nope it gets fucked after a couple of years. I tried it. It sucks more than gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and watah
gymmaxing unironically makes you weaker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Gonthar and watah
gymmaxing unironically makes you weaker
How? I understand taking huge amount of roids and getting too big. But how will it make you weaker if you also include cardio and functional training? Why would boxers lift then or mma guys?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Primalsplit
good for them, some skinny ass lanket with tattooes who never spend a minute in the gym will outslay any gymmaxed incel anyway

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and deadstock
How? I understand taking huge amount of roids and getting too big. But how will it make you weaker if you also include cardio and functional training? Why would boxers lift then or mma guys?
fat mogs muscle for fights most mma and boxers train incompetently. Cardio and functional training isnt gym maxing its just being normal person that goes outside, besides that its overtraining that will make you weaker and decrease lifespan

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Think about it. Society doesn’t want gymmaxxed incels because angry strong athletic young men with nothing to lose is the worst thing that can possibly happen to the elite and the social hierarchy. Remember this whenever you hear your fave black piller tell you to stay at home, get sloppy, depressed and even more weak.
Yeah, they want incels to femboy and cuck out. Given the positioning of the incel, it is tough not to sissy out. That's where the gym and fight maxing comes in. Make a sissy out of them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, saint, tallnegga and 1 other person
Meanwhile fat niggas will get shot from a billion miles with no crosshair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tallnegga and lowtiernormiechad
Not lanket its about frame
Wide shoulders tall good face
And u dont nees to gymmax
Gymmaxxing as natty is fine but else looks tryhard
he doesnt have wide shoulders. Just tall, good face and tattooes

his photos are used on wattapad (sign of chad)

fat mogs muscle for fights most mma and boxers train incompetently. Cardio and functional training isnt gym maxing its just being normal person that goes outside, besides that its overtraining that will make you weaker and decrease lifespan
Dude think about it what you’re saying. Champion boxers are incompetent and you’re the smart one that knows how to train? Also If fat mogs muscle for fights then why aren’t the top mma fighters and boxers fat af? I think you’re confusing frame with fat. A guy with a heavy solid frame but some fat on will absolutely be able to knock dudes out. But put him up next to someone who is lean at his weight he will get knocked out. Muscle moves mass, fat doesn’t.

And cardio and drills are absolutely part of gymmaxing. The average person doesn’t even come close to the conditioning work of athletes…..pretty common sense shit

Gymcels aren't strong.
They are mostly unathlethic nerds who were the last ones to be picked into football club in high school gym class so they try to cope with gymcelling.
You can find actually strong people in real sports, not among gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and bloomercel
Gymcels aren't strong.
They are mostly unathlethic nerds who were the last ones to be picked into football club in high school gym class so they try to cope with gymcelling.
You can find actually strong people in real sports, not among gymcels.
Well I can rep 315 on bench, 500 on squat, and 600 on deadlifts, and I know gymcels stronger than me. Average person doesn’t even come close to that. I can also play basketball for hours without getting winded.

That’s the thing gymcelling isn’t about comparing yourself to some elite athlete genes it’s about comparing how pathetic you would be if you didn’t gymcel

Dude think about it what you’re saying. Champion boxers are incompetent and you’re the smart one that knows how to train? Also If fat mogs muscle for fights then why aren’t the top mma fighters and boxers fat af? I think you’re confusing frame with fat. A guy with a heavy solid frame but some fat on will absolutely be able to knock dudes out. But put him up next to someone who is lean at his weight he will get knocked out. Muscle moves mass, fat doesn’t.

And cardio and drills are absolutely part of gymmaxing. The average person doesn’t even come close to the conditioning work of athletes…..pretty common sense shit
Im not talking about being obese fat or anything but normal muscle mass with normal/slightly above average bodyfat. if they are the same height the fatter one is more likely to beat the lean muscular one because better energy reserves from more fat and muscle mass doesnt contribute to strength only muscle fibres plus muscle weighs more so less mobility. There is restrictions in mma not like a real fight anyways. cardio is bad for you it makes you weaker but adapted to that specific type of stress obviously, same with lifting

I’m only going to gym/roidmax because I have the height and frame, had I not had those two attributes I also wouldn’t bother

Im not talking about being obese fat or anything but normal muscle mass with normal/slightly above average bodyfat. if they are the same height the fatter one is more likely to beat the lean muscular one because better energy reserves from more fat and muscle mass doesnt contribute to strength only muscle fibres plus muscle weighs more so less mobility. There is restrictions in mma not like a real fight anyways. cardio is bad for you it makes you weaker but adapted to that specific type of stress obviously, same with lifting
This is nonsense because getting stronger in the gym transfers over into real life activities too. Otherwise nfl, rugby, boxers, sprinters, ect wouldn’t bother lifting at all. Doing functional cardio is not just jogging or treadmill. You do ropes, carry heavy stuff for 100m, run hills. All that transfers over.

And a 240 pound guy with 10 percent bodyfat will in most cases be stronger than a 240 pound guy with 25 percent bodyfat

I’m only going to gym/roidmax because I have the height and frame, had I not had those two attributes I also wouldn’t bother
Manlets probably need it more tbh and they get faster results anyways. As a 6 foot 4 guy it takes forever to fill out unless you’re really genetically gifted

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
What does running have to do with strength. Only losers run I was talking about in fight. Sumo wrestler mogs any gymcel in street fight

Manlets probably need it more tbh and they get faster results anyways. As a 6 foot 4 guy it takes forever to fill out unless you’re really genetically gifted
That’s why I’m gonna blast test, already have it on hand just waiting for a few things, cuz at 6’5 I’ll never looked jacked, MAYBE if I had a top tier lifestyle, which would include having sex with women since that raises your test, for 15 years then maybe I’d like semi jacked, but yeah fuck that

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
What does running have to do with strength. Only losers run I was talking about in fight. Sumo wrestler mogs any gymcel in street fight
Sumo wrestler will get knocked out in real life unless the guy is super small.

This has been tested already wtf are you talking about

Sumo wrestler will get knocked out in real life unless the guy is super small.

This has been tested already wtf are you talking about

restricted by the sport

Last edited:
  • +1
Boxing is gay though. Real people dont box they wrestle

Boxing is gay though. Real people dont box they wrestle
Yeah if some fast dude clips you with some good punches in real life you can tell him how gay he is for not wrestling

Yeah if some fast dude clips you with some good punches in real life you can tell him how gay he is for not wrestling
literally never happens. Every time I seen someone use wrestler moves while the other faggot tries to punch them they always pin them to the floor

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
chokehold + bite the carotid arteries off is what you need to do instead of all that gay shit
why hugging and roll around in a muddy street when u can knock the fuck out a dude? Do u enjoy being close to men? are u faggot?

why hugging and roll around in a muddy street when u can knock the fuck out a dude? Do u enjoy being close to men? are u faggot?
dnr troll.

Last edited:
Incels are too short for gym or combat sports to be effective. You're tall, you don't get it. Just LDAR for real. Get comfy, eat good food, load up your favorite games, have a good time.

Ldarpig

View attachment 3141736
At least this subhuman in the pic has a fit body.

But try to tell that to the 6'4 ogre face with small penis. Yes he will lack discipline because he thinks everything is meaningless, which it is, but that doesn't really matter. 6'4 is 6'4. Muscle is muscle. There is a reason why they drafted every single nigga back in the days. 80% of them were subhuman cucks with no real purpose. Train them and give them something to fight for and voila you have an army of disciplined young men ready to die for a shit piece of land :lul: Throw in religion and you're set.

Notice how Chad can do whatever he wants without having to worry about 'death' or 'afterlife'? That's simply because he goes straight to heaven where he goes on a fucking spree with the loli angels. He is God's most favorite and loyal soldier. Religion is cope. Ugly subhuman manlets go straight to hell after death where they suffer for ETERNITY because they are INFERIOR. You can be a good and respectful christian, devoting all your life to God and STILL get sent to hell, because you are DISGRACEFUL. Your existence is MEANINGLESS. God hates ugly people. You're asking what to do?

BE A CRIMINAL.

And don't get caught. You don't want to get life in jail while kindergarten Chad lives his life at the fullest with mini Stacy.

Kill and RAPE every stacy and every becky you get your hands on. Even if they're 6 years old. Fuck them bitches, they aren't gonna treat incels better anyways. Might as well get rid of them and their momma too early on. It's OVER for fucking UNTERMENSCHEN. KILL YOURSELVES :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back