DISCOVER THE SECRETS JERKS USE TO INSTANTLY HAVE GIRLS CHASING

Ethnicope

Ethnicope

I'm bacque

1468476305916.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Chadelite, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
A good maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 3328, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Another useless guide written by a permavirgin C++ student stuck trying to pay rent

Anyone read "Go from incel to Chad" yet? If so say what it's about ITT

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Butthurt Dweller, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Copeshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Another useless guide written by a permavirgin C++ student stuck trying to pay rent

No, because I spend my money wisely, what did it say?

No, because I spend my money wisely, what did it say?
Got no idea what it said, but the advertising was shit lol. A pic of a gymcel and then a pic of a supposed Tinder match. Got no idea what new ideas it brings to the table given that PUA advice and redpilled advice are both shit to blackpilled users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, PenileFacialSurgery and Ethnicope
Got no idea what it said, but the advertising was shit lol. A pic of a gymcel and then a pic of a supposed Tinder match. Got no idea what new ideas it brings to the table given that PUA advice and redpilled advice are both shit to blackpilled users
yeah they are like YOU HAVE TO EXPLICITLY FOLLOW THIS SET RULES IN ORDER TO SLAY THE HIGHEST OF THE HIGHEST BEST LOOKING WOMEN ON THE PLANET

it's like it's some kind of key mantra you have to do and you are set, chad for life lmao

Javascript mogs

yeah they are like YOU HAVE TO EXPLICITLY FOLLOW THIS SET RULES IN ORDER TO SLAY THE HIGHEST OF THE HIGHEST BEST LOOKING WOMEN ON THE PLANET

it's like it's some kind of key mantra you have to do and you are set, chad for life lmao
Take a shower bro, get some cologne bro, just be outgoing bro, just lift until you're sore bro. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope
Just stretch in the morning bro. It'll help you keep your morning height
thanks i just called stacy and she blocked me but I will hold frame better and next time i call her she will beg me for my cock

thanks i just called stacy and she blocked me but I will hold frame better and next time i call her she will beg me for my cock
Just be outgoing bro. Say you want to eat her ass. Don't be shy, there's nothing to lose

Just be outgoing bro. Say you want to eat her ass. Don't be shy, there's nothing to lose
I texted her on snapchat and she said she will show screenshots of the conversation to all of her friends, thanks now the whole highschool will know i got the most dominant frame of all the guys

I texted her on snapchat and she said she will show screenshots of the conversation to all of her friends, thanks now the whole highschool will know i got the most dominant frame of all the guys
Short Ugly and Brown be like

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
At least it has a better copywriting, because the previous one had the worst copy and landing page I had ever seen in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
At least it has a better copywriting, because the previous one had the worst copy and landing page I had ever seen in my entire life
he probably binge watched meme business youtubers like dan lok