Discovering the blackpill might have cured my social anxiety? (Probably Cope but idk)

darktriadbeancel

darktriadbeancel

Iron
So the moment i realised how much looks mattered and how much it affects how people perceive you, i pretty much stopped caring about what people think of what i say or do. My Social skills were never bad. And tbh it was me not realising that i wasn't good looking that affected me the most. I thought i had some mental disability or some shit (lmao). Now that i don't gaf since what matters the most is looks i am so straight forward with people because i know what to expect and this actually made me get more friends than i already had. Accepting this fact is in a way peaceful. I am still looking forward for surgeries,self development and providing for my family. Can ya'll relate to this or nah

I still get mogged tho lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: goo25, User49, 5.5psl and 13 others
So the moment i realised how much looks mattered and how much it affects how people perceive you, i pretty much stopped caring about what people think of what i say or do. My Social skills were never bad. And tbh it was me not realising that i wasn't good looking that affected me the most. I thought i had some mental disability or some shit (lmao). Now that i don't gaf since what matters the most is looks i am so straight forward with people because i know what to expect and this actually made me get more friends than i already had. Accepting this fact is in a way peaceful. I am still looking forward for surgeries,self development and providing for my family. Can ya'll relate to this or nah

I still get mogged tho lmaoo
This is a good mindset practically perfect for getting blackpilled, don't let this site drag you down

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bishōnenmaxxer, AngryShortMale and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
It is like the experience of enlightenment but then in a social context which in turn makes you more authentic and popular (paradoxically). It is beautiful, happy for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and darktriadbeancel
Yeah same. I stopped giving a fuck about people and shit back in high school. Most people are fucking fake and love to talk shit behind people’s backs especially if you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: darktriadbeancel
This helped me too

Its just that it tempers your expectations is all

exact same as me

are you a balkancel? I guarantee you this nigga is literally a PSL God there bro look at how he prettyboymaxxed is regardless of being mutantcel he is statusmaxxed as hell also jestermaxxed to core ma nigga has niche he slays Stacies 100%

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
are you a balkancel? I guarantee you this nigga is literally a PSL God there bro look at how he prettyboymaxxed is regardless of being mutantcel he is statusmaxxed as hell also jestermaxxed to core ma nigga has niche he slays Stacies 100%
bro i don't know how that hasn't been deleted, almost made me ropemaxx :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Yeah definitely relate to this. It like that phrase people dont remember what you say but how you made them feel. And how you make them feel is directly correlated with how you looked. With my oneitis I tried to figure what went wrong I mean being objective I was perfect, average enough in looks great in how treated her and my future being on a great path. But nothing I said made her stay and she couldnt describe why not. It took me sometime to realize it was my looks. Even if you are good looking I have coworkers dude tell them how they thought I was a f-boy and they didnt like me that much being they thought I was rude and delving more into it was being I was quiet but I was fucking great to them I would go out of my way to help them and yet they had a bad perception of me? You will always be judged by perception not reality because that is what they experience and not who you are.

Ascending a few points and mogging the fat bloated normies who used to treat you like shit is the best feeling ever. Improving your looks is the best investment you can make for your future

The best thing that can happen for your life being sub-6 is joining this forum. Make it useful and not destructive, that's the key