Discrimination of PC users, OCD, psychotherapy, and ageism

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
One problem here is discrimination of PC users. More and more dating sites become inaccessible on PC, or some crucial functions, like changing location (because place I live is hopeless) not working on PC, but on app only, and others outright started as apps and don't even have PC version. Becomes too impossible to expand already hard search (searching for cute 18-22yo girls as chronologically twice older man) without using smartphone, what till this day I don't use, as being chronologically older and oldschool, with added also some phobia to start of new things, so it's hard step to overcome that disdain for smarphones and starrt using one, which I already have, for few months lying in room still unpacked. For making things even worse, now I under effect of mental pollution OCD, what gives feeling that any thing started under this condition will be defiled, so need some sort of cleansing. Psychotherapy? But about this have doubts, especially after encounters with therapist online, who only strenghtened my fear that therapy too much is just tool of ideological indoctrination. Thankfully I live in East Europe, less damaged by misandrist ideologies, but still afraid therapy will not help, if therapist will concentrate on wrong "problems" (like chronologically twice older man searching exclusively for 18-22yo girls, and in distant places (thats just because at my place is no appreciation from this part of society, atleast from those fitting my standards, while in East/Southeast/Central Asia getting some mutual appreciation)), instead or real problems who are obstacles for me doing it - OCD and phobias, which makes harder to travel, to find friends, talk with people, and to start new things, even so simple for others as start using cellphone

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Glycine for OCD would help (15+gm). I too have OCD but don't let it bother you and come in your way. Shit happens, Nevermind.

Glycine for OCD would help (15+gm). I too have OCD but don't let it bother you and come in your way. Shit happens, Nevermind.
World is ocean of shit, which I trying to keep behind wall, but OCD makes breaches in that wall and shit pouring in. All that searching for waifu is so dirty thing, like diving into sewer in hopes to find some rare jewels

sewerdiver.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and alexandermaxxer
There's nothing we can do

How do you function in today's world without a smartphone?