Discussing about PSL and dating market at dinner with my family.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Me : Mommy ,Daddy , May I ask you some questions?

Dad :Okay , my boy.

Me : Daddy , please tell me your love life with mom. Is love at the first sight real?

Dad: People don't become lovers overnight , I had been dating your mom almost 5 years before we get married. We both have stable jobs and can support ourselves financially and our relationship lasted long until the bell rang because we get along with each other very well.

Mom: Are you looking for a sweetheart , little boy?

Me : No , I'm not trying to find a girlfriend , mum.
D-Dad, I would like to express my view on love and dating , I've come to the conclusion that love isn't really just a game for two persons , Social circles do matter. Why would someone especially a girl wants to date down financially ,socially and aesthetically? And there's definitely no "unconditional love" because there might be a reason for everything. Everyone has their preference , isn't him? Take it for me , It's all boiled down to these holy trinity : Looks , Money and Status.and yeah it's obvious that marriage is just a stepping up the social ladder game.

Dad : That's not how the world works , you're indeed still young and have very limited experiences , aren't you. Your views and ideas are ridiculously twisted and extreme. You need to realize that there are really no "models" , "equations" or "theories" that can describe how social works perfectly. Life is not a math formula.
Be careful about how you express this thing in social situations because not everyone will agree with you and it might get you caught in troubles. I just wonder how many friends do you have,Get a life.

Me
: But dad... (To be continue , I have so much projects to work on)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
???

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Yes bro.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot