Discussion about anime

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
What anime opinions do you have or what anime do you like?
Also manga if your read or manhwa

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and vermillioncorefan
Shonen is overrated and is the equivalent of WWE. A few are good. Most of it is forgettable garbage

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and not__cel
My top 5
Welcome to the NHK
Texhnolyze
Evangelion
Parasyte
Vinland Saga

• Hmm...
  • +1
Everything except CHADgon CHAD is goyslop (not the pedophile prequel of course)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Joshrc
Solo leveling was actually good even if simple

But parasyte is peak

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, not__cel, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Shonen is overrated and is the equivalent of WWE. A few are good. Most of it is forgettable garbage
Yeah they mostly follow the Naruto route and try to recreate it but others are really good isekai might’ve killed shounen

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, not__cel and Gaygymmaxx
black clover top 1 newgen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Costcosuperstore, not__cel and 1 other person
My top 5
Welcome to the NHK
Texhnolyze
Evangelion
Parasyte
Vinland Saga
Parasyte was kinda boring and I left after they put an eye on his hand what if he try’s to wipe his ass that would hurt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore, HTNcutecel, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Solo leveling was actually good even if simple

But parasyte is peak
Solo leveling was revolutionary manhwa changed forever and now it seems basic but that’s because everyone copies the main attributes of it so you grow decensitized

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Parasyte was kinda boring and I left after they put an eye on his hand what if he try’s to wipe his ass that would hurt
@Vermilioncore ahh reply :lul:

• JFL
light is smarter than l, he was just immature af

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
wtf do you mean "pedophile prequel"?
I mean the OG, 5 frames per second, barely-canon, non-serious, hobby, Toriyama just joking around on his spare time, unofficial, pedo, isekai, non-fighting adventures, cameo, collab, side-project, cancelled, comedic, riddled with sexual abuse, powerpoint presentation, panning shot series, drawn out, nostalgiashit, poorly-written, filled with plotholes, borderline-moeshit, outlawed in various countries for pedophiliac implications, ""martial arts"", snooze-fest, full of actual animal abuse (burning animals alive); filled with retcons and headcanons like dinosaurs, animal people, grampa Gohan, child Goku, the reason Frieza destroyed Saiyans etc etc etc; made for children and old farts, uninteresting, filled with innuendos, antithesis of true DB, plagiarizing, filler, entirely OPTIONAL prequel
Do you understand?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: serialcoper and not__cel
True tbh

Death note was God tier mane...

When I think about it

Fuck I never feel that emotion from content anymore I need dopamine detox

I never watch anime now :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and shizuku11111
Yeah light was taking too many risks and talking to too many people it was pretty stupid

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
True tbh

When I think about it

tomodachi game will do it for ya, thank me later

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ryuken
cote overrated af

• +1
True tbh

When I think about it

Death note was one of one but there are a lot of other similar concepts I’ve seen a lot of death game anime that insight some of the same emotions I felt in the original anime

ao ashi manga is one of the most realistic mangas ever in terms of everything, severely underrated

• +1
tomodachi game will do it for ya, thank me later
Bro I read the manga it was so good brah I’ll rewatch now you’ve reminded me but the twists close to the end kind of suck

• +1
cote overrated af
2017 people were hyping up cote so much bro they wanted the protagonist to be sigma so they made every other character retarded it was so annoying

• +1
I mean the OG, 5 frames per second, barely-canon, non-serious, hobby, Toriyama just joking around on his spare time, unofficial, pedo, isekai, non-fighting adventures, cameo, collab, side-project, cancelled, comedic, riddled with sexual abuse, powerpoint presentation, panning shot series, drawn out, nostalgiashit, poorly-written, filled with plotholes, borderline-moeshit, outlawed in various countries for pedophiliac implications, ""martial arts"", snooze-fest, full of actual animal abuse (burning animals alive); filled with retcons and headcanons like dinosaurs, animal people, grampa Gohan, child Goku, the reason Frieza destroyed Saiyans etc etc etc; made for children and old farts, uninteresting, filled with innuendos, antithesis of true DB, plagiarizing, filler, entirely OPTIONAL prequel
Do you understand?
holy shit you dumb nigger toriyama is the author of DB and Togashi is the author of HxH. You don't know what you're talking about

• JFL
ao ashi manga is one of the most realistic mangas ever in terms of everything, severely underrated
I like sports anime so I’ll check it out I think I read a little of the manga too

2017 people were hyping up cote so much bro they wanted the protagonist to be sigma so they made every other character retarded it was so annoying
yuuichi is what people think koji is

• JFL
I like sports anime so I’ll check it out I think I read a little of the manga too
if u ever get into ao ashi, read manga from the start, anime adaption misses certain things

• +1
holy shit you dumb nigger toriyama is the author of DB and Togashi is the author of HxH. You don't know what you're talking about
???? What the fuck does Togashi have to do with anything I said you subhuman retard?

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper and not__cel
if u ever get into ao ashi, read manga from the start, anime adaption misses certain things
Ok I’ll start reading it, it seems really gold since some of my all time favorites were slam dunk and blue lock

• +1
Yeah light was taking too many risks and talking to too many people it was pretty stupid
Light killing the fake L was retarded asf

He couldn't have known it wasn't L,

but he didn't need to do it all, could have waited, and L wasn't a criminal, and he still had the name for later

He lowkey lost in that first episode because of how far it was narrowed down

But that's hardly fair as he only had just bit from the apple, he hadn't eaten the whole thing

He was way smarter after adapting to L,

I realized that L and light are the 22, and 7 archetypes

Both are high iq and egotistical. Except the 22 is evil, and attractive like the devil

While 7 is all intellegence, less charisma, less attractive, lazy, weird, non nt, and autistic

The 22 can be described the same way, but they are more insane, intellegent, and if they were NT, It'd look exactly like light

and way more ego,

the evil genius arctype

Vs the genius archetype

Schizophrenia if ur not high iq :feelsping:

• Woah
Ok I’ll start reading it, it seems really gold since some of my all time favorites were slam dunk and blue lock
u know how blue lock is focused on individual improvement and football is played all over the place, ao ashi is legit representation of football and a guy trying to become good at it, mc is identical to isagi which i like, a striker with insane spatial awareness who later on becomes….

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and not__cel

but he didn't need to do it all, could have waited, and L wasn't a criminal, and he still had the name for later

But that's hardly fair as he only had just bit from the apple, he hadn't eaten the whole thing

Both are high iq and egotistical. Except the 22 is evil, and attractive like the devil

While 7 is all intellegence, less charisma, less attractive, lazy, weird, non nt, and autistic

The 22 can be described the same way, but they are more insane, intellegent, and if they were NT, It'd look exactly like light

and way more ego,

the evil genius arctype

Vs the genius archetype

then they replaced L with a retarded little kid bro If I were light I would’ve just beat the kid up they made light dumber to show good wins in the end even though the fans liked the villain being the main character for once

and way more ego,

the evil genius arctype

Vs the genius archetype

they are 22 like me :soy::feelshah:

• JFL
then they replaced L with a retarded little kid bro If I were light I would’ve just beat the kid up they made light dumber to show good wins in the end even though the fans liked the villain being the main character for once
Yeah that shit was sickening

Ruined the show. Light won the fucking show

Shit was stupid as hell

• +1