Discussion anybody else who analyses body language to the extreme

zeshama

zeshama

controlled damage
basically i cant go anywhere or sit anywhere without deciphering the bodylanguage and non verbal communication of people. i analyse a whole bunch of shit but these 2 are the ones that are getting me in trouble.

1, if any man on the road or wherever doesn't look to the ground(sign of submission) immediately after looking at my eyes I feel disrespected and I wanna prove why am superior and he is the inferior being, so I try to death stare, try to fight etc.

2, if any girl don't give me double takes, triple takes, or extended stares(3 plus seconds) when looking at me I feel bad because am not attractive enough, also am not just looking at this at a bar or club am looking at this EVERYWHERE. this one hits the most when the girl is jb prime foid.

both of the above ofcourse are legit things but am taking very seriously also my subconscious mind is doing this so I have no control on this.

Liked then unliked when i heard about the staring shit. That means nothing

Pay attention to whos mimicking your behaviour, their posture, their immediate facial expression (response)

Stop the she looked at me schizophrenic delusions we all stare at subhumans or regular people and you will never make anything out of it unless u ask her

Liked then unliked when i heard about the staring shit. That means nothing

Pay attention to whos mimicking your behaviour, their posture, their immediate facial expression (response)

Stop the she looked at me schizophrenic delusions we all stare at subhumans or regular people and you will never make anything out of it unless u ask her
ofcourse i agree mirroring is a big one but staring is an even a bigger one, no one stare at regular people unless creep. we stare because we cant help it, its in our DNA, biggest ioi there Is, so u need to ask and see. am not talking about staring at subhuman obviously.

basically i cant go anywhere or sit anywhere without deciphering the bodylanguage and non verbal communication of people. i analyse a whole bunch of shit but these 2 are the ones that are getting me in trouble.

1, if any man on the road or wherever doesn't look to the ground(sign of submission) immediately after looking at my eyes I feel disrespected and I wanna prove why am superior and he is the inferior being, so I try to death stare, try to fight etc.

2, if any girl don't give me double takes, triple takes, or extended stares(3 plus seconds) when looking at me I feel bad because am not attractive enough, also am not just looking at this at a bar or club am looking at this EVERYWHERE. this one hits the most when the girl is jb prime foid.

both of the above ofcourse are legit things but am taking very seriously also my subconscious mind is doing this so I have no control on this.
Most nt person on .org

🤓🤓