discussion chin implants vs jaw implants both custom

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
which is better to get usually. Slight reccession but nothing too crazy? will implants still help or can there be no reccesion? answer for this bluecel

osteotomy
end of thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
which is better to get usually. Slight reccession but nothing too crazy? will implants still help or can there be no reccesion? answer for this bluecel
don't have implant before fixing your bite it'll look like stupid

Jaw implants will help more, because it's a bigger area but it's also more expensive.
If considering cost/effects ratio chin implant wins.

It's best to get both at the same time.

which I am

Oh right then yes get surgery being reccessed is the worst thing possible being just normal is the best thing possible in terms of base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Oh right then yes get surgery being reccessed is the worst thing possible being just normal is the best thing possible in terms of base
wdym
are you trolling?

wdym
are you trolling?

No The more recces-ion you have the more likely you are to have a terrible cranial base angle meaning the lower your chances of ascension that's why i said being normie is the best normies with true looks maxing can always get to chad lite to some times chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
No The more recces-ion you have the more likely you are to have a terrible cranial base angle meaning the lower your chances of ascension that's why i said being normie is the best normies with true looks maxing can always get to chad lite to some times chad
oh I thought you were trolling
and what about recesses maxilla
im thinking about doing mse+facepulling+msdo
then doing bimax or modified lefort 3
plz respond I need advice on my surgeries

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back