[discussion]east asians proven to iqmog and are the looksmatches of black women confirmed food for thought I call BS on this but i want to discuss

do east asians iqmog other deathnics and r they the looksmatches of black women?

• they r the looksmatches of sheboons but arent iqmogging other ethniccels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

CMD

Bronze
1617028617364-png.1064550
1617028604799-png.1064549

personally i think every race is looksmatched with their own but feel free to argue with me if u want to

FirstWorldMap.png

all nonwhite first and second world countries only exist in east asia all other deathnic nations r literal 3rdworld shitholes !:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

and no mestizo mexican or black man i know of iqmogs terence tao not even one :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Gengar @The Dark Phoenix @grungymallard97 @AlexBrown84 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

also asian vs black man iq in action
hiroshima-1528043417.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and notsocommonthumb

personally i think every race is looksmatched with their own but feel free to argue with me if u want to

FirstWorldMap.png

View attachment 3220694

all nonwhite first and second world countries only exist in east asia all other deathnic nations r literal 3rdworld shitholes !:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

and no mestizo mexican or black man i know of iqmogs terence tao not even one :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 3220700
@Gengar @The Dark Phoenix @grungymallard97 @AlexBrown84 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
hust lol at the difference of asian men and women w/o relationship

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi

you realise that map represents the cold war? first world is nato/nato allies, second world is soviet/communist and third world is everyone else

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, The Dark Phoenix and CMD
Use modern data these are old as fuck

my dinaric ass looking at this thread like
Nikola Tesla 2 OCDUK

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
they go no sex, no pussy, and nobody to talk to. fucked. even bitches who get raped have it better
But do u consider it a win if asian men are the looksmatches of sheboons and are high iq aswell i mean sheboons can be hot af

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
But do u consider it a win if asian men are the looksmatches of sheboons and are high iq aswell i mean sheboons can be hot af
what it means, is that a lot of girls are off limits for asian men. especially white girls. the comparison is a lot of men simply will not date sheboons especialyl white men.

Fake ass graph lmao, black men are not majority going for ASIAN women :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
what it means, is that a lot of girls are off limits for asian men.
Why do you say that elab
especially white girls. the comparison is a lot of men simply will not date sheboons especialyl white men.
cope sheboons are only low smv cuz of status and societal perception

If a zendaya or beyonce tier sheboon asked u to fuck her ud be on ur knees u incel:ogre::ogre:

• JFL

FirstWorldMap.png

View attachment 3220694

View attachment 3220700

also asian vs black man iq in action
hiroshima-1528043417.jpg
NORTHEAST ASIANS HAVE 2ND HIGHEST SMV

FUCK EVERYONE THAT GROUPS NEAS WITH DIRTY SEAMONKEYS AND CURRIES

YOU NIGGAS ARE SO RETARDED

i was high as shit when i wrote that idk what i was thinking
Why do you say that elab

If a zendaya or beyonce tier sheboon asked u to fuck her ud be on ur knees u incel:ogre::ogre:

Why do you say that elab

lol at this projectipn. zendaya is a 4/10 id never look at her i have my white virgin gf. i havent heard of neyonce since like 2010 shes prolly old and rubbery now

lol at this projectipn. zendaya is a 4/10 id never look at her i have my white virgin gf. i havent heard of neyonce since like 2010 shes prolly old and rubbery now
cope zendaya is hot af and the other one still looks just as hot now fuck

• JFL
cope zendaya is hot af and the other one still looks just as hot now fuck
do u think xi the ccp god could be neyonces looksmatch btw ?

he has the power to kidnap any nba negro or rapper negro and torture them mercilessly so i think he could potentially match with her

just asking jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back