What is an honest side piece

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
What is an honest side piece
If I’m not wrong it’s like a side bitch

She’s looking to cheat or is in an open relationship or some shit

If I’m not wrong it’s like a side bitch

She’s looking to cheat or is in an open relationship or some shit
I know what a side piece is. What's an honest one?

• +1
I know what a side piece is. What's an honest one?
No clue. Not easy to decipher used up roastie whores language theyre losing their mind just by being years past prime

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
what is that tit holder jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, aBetterMii and Deleted member 24712
That helps a lot
How the fuck am I supposed to know what she means son your guess is as good as mine

She probably wants some random fucktoy/boy who won’t cry because he’s not the main addition in her life. She wants to connect but still use him as a walking dildo

How the fuck am I supposed to know what she means son your guess is as good as mine

She probably wants some random fucktoy/boy who won’t cry because he’s not the main addition in her life. She wants to connect but still use him as a walking dildo
Stop replying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake
blow her back out

• +1
How old are you OP? Going for 35 year old hoes on tinder

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Mewton and Deleted member 30552
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Because you have your age range set to that retard
I think you’re the pedophilic retard bud and so what if wouldn’t mind matching with a hot 35 year old milf? I’ll get as many matches as I can, fakecel obnoxious whiny little faggot. Gtfo and never disrespect me again you weak cuck

I think you’re the pedophilic retard bud and so what if wouldn’t mind matching with a hot 35 year old milf? I’ll get as many matches as I can, fakecel obnoxious whiny little faggot. Gtfo and never disrespect me again you weak cuck
You think im a pedopile because im mentioning 35? You must be one of the lowest IQ users on this forum, ive called out pedos a hundred times on this site. Over for your autism

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Mewton
You think im a pedopile because im mentioning 35? You must be one of the lowest IQ users on this forum, ive called out pedos a hundred times on this site. Over for your autism
Sure thing leonardo DiCaprio cuck. Go cry in the corner about being a HTN subhuman. Retarded little loser

“Bro fucking 35 year olds ☠️“ sound more like an autistic incel

Sure thing leonardo DiCaprio cuck. Go cry in the corner about being a HTN subhuman. Retarded little loser

“Bro fucking 35 year olds ☠️“ sound more like an autistic incel
Leonardo Dicaprio? Are you an unironic schizophrenic?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
“Cant fuck above 25 bro 🤓
I never even said anything negatvie about 35 year olds, i was asking to see if youre a desperate young guy or if youre an oldcel that somehow stumbled onto this site dwayne white style. I even literally just earlier made a post talking about how hot margot robbie is and imagine having her and she wont descend till 50. You make all these assumptions to cope with not being able to get girls your own age? Regardless this is my last post in this thread I hope it is acceptable

I never even said anything negatvie about 35 year olds, i was asking to see if youre a desperate young guy or if youre an oldcel that somehow stumbled onto this site dwayne white style. I even literally just earlier made a post talking about how hot margot robbie is and imagine having her and she wont descend till 50. You make all these assumptions to cope with not being able to get girls your own age? Regardless this is my last post in this thread I hope it is acceptable
I’m 40, leave me alone

• +1