Disgusting that this man who beheaded that girl in iran only got 8 years in prison (disturbing video EXTREME NSFW)

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
She got forced to marry him at age 13 then she left him to turkey then her dad brought her back and he ended up killing her

literally 8 years.

you get more for selling cracki nthe usa

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, \/orman, deadmanwalking and 2 others
Not clicking that link tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, User28823, SecularIslamist and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and GetShrekt

UN General Assembly declares March 15 International Day to Combat Islamophobia

Thumbs b c f29c5e44714ff2a61d7ecef54ae35ce8

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/un-g...ernational-day-to-combat-islamophobia/2536224

• JFL
Reactions: zura, itisoverboyos, Gilbert_Durandal and 4 others
Mirin ip grabber

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I'm tolerant to a point. I can't do that. I'm not viewing a Muslim man's child-wife being beheaded. There's a line that must be drawn. Why would you suggest this content?

You nasty trannies are out of control.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and BrahminBoss
Heads me

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
she sold her golds her husband bought her, ran away to turkey, killed her baby in her stomach for another turkish chad. she was a complete hoe.
imagine your woman killed your son, then moved to other countries to suck cock. he did the right thing tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He wanted her to give him head
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang and BrahminBoss
she sold her golds her husband bought her, ran away to turkey, killed her baby in her stomach for another turkish chad. she was a complete hoe.
imagine your woman killed your son, then moved to other countries to suck cock. he did the right thing tbh
Source ?
I only know she escaped from him

She got forced to marry him at age 13 then she left him to turkey then her dad brought her back and he ended up killing her

literally 8 years.

you get more for selling cracki nthe usa
that guy deserves death. id kill him myself if I could, what a scumbag, so pathetic seeing such human scum walking about

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 20376, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
she was from my country, her news blew up here for around a month.
Are Southern Azerbaijanis whore ? Do They like white passing males ?

Are Southern Azerbaijanis whore ? Do They like white passing males ?
she wasn't azerbaijani, she was from ahwaz( south of iran). but anyways every female here is a white whore so any living creature with vagina here chooses white over anything.
by white i mean = blue or light eyes, white skin and lighter hair coloring.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 24167
Source ?
I only know she escaped from him
she escaped to Turkey and then her mother manipulated her to come back to Iran by saying that her father is sick.

when she came back this guy who is her husband and also her cousin beheaded her.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24167
she escaped to Turkey and then her mother manipulated her to come back to Iran by saying that her father is sick.

when she came back this guy who is her husband and also her cousin beheaded her.
Proof that MENA women hate their daughters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
>NOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN' WHORERINO, YOU CANT JUST DO A HECKIN' MURDER THATS IMMORAL OR SOMETHING!!
1771 angry arm blood bloodshot eyes clenched teeth crying ear glasses hand merge red eyes soyj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, AlexBrown84 and 444
Should have further proceeded to cut that head in another half again

no, she spent all the money ( gold and jewelry that she sold) and didn't have anything for rent, housing and food. the guy who promised her a better life used her for her money and when she had nothing left he ghosted her like a true gigachad :lul: that was why she had to finally come back home and face the consequences of her actions( spending her husbands life saving on being a whore, killing her kid and escaping)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
That’s not Arabic. That’s Farsi with some Muslim phrases in it
I don‘t speak a word of farsi but understand everything he‘s saying

• JFL
no, she spent all the money ( gold and jewelry that she sold) and didn't have anything for rent, housing and food. the guy who promised her a better life used her for her money and when she had nothing left he ghosted her like a true gigachad :lul: that was why she had to finally come back home and face the consequences of her actions( spending her husbands life saving on being a whore, killing her kid and escaping)
Dumb idiot for marrying with someone who didn't even like him in the first place

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
I have the same shirt as this guy :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and GetShrekt
How do you know?

Oh no... Anyways

free iran from mullahs

no comments ngl , sad asf

Last edited:
  • +1
Shia moment

• +1
@Psychophilly where is this from? South of Iran? They are probably Arabs because they are not speaking Farsi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly
@Psychophilly where is this from? South of Iran? They are probably Arabs because they are not speaking Farsi
sry i can't watch gore or extreme violence toward woman.

sry i can't watch gore or extreme violence toward woman.
It’s not gore it’s literally a dude walking with a head that doesn’t even look real

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Bro go to Russia and slay what are you doing in Iran
with what money? i can't ever have enough money to get out of country because i should leave illegally

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
with what money? i can't ever have enough money to get out of country because i should leave illegally
Fuck yeah I forgot you earn like €200 a month in your shitty economy. Can’t you buy a plane ticket and then never look back? Live by couch surfing Russian JBs and letting you stay at their place

• JFL
Fuck yeah I forgot you earn like €200 a month in your shitty economy. Can’t you buy a plane ticket and then never look back? Live by couch surfing Russian JBs and letting you stay at their place
i'm not allowed to leave country, can't get on any plane that goes outside country.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and deadmanwalking
i'm not allowed to leave country, can't get on any plane that goes outside country.
LDAR tbh stuck in a shitty cycle. Cross the border illegally and do whatever the fuck you want

• So Sad
still better than being pushed onto an oncoming train by a schizophrenic nigger like in the west. at least there you already know everyone is a murderous retard which makes things more predictable.

• JFL
@yeeyeeslayer i think its not exclusive to shias. these people might even be sunnis
This guy deserves to be beheaded himself

• +1
This guy deserves to be beheaded himself
Jokes aside why do Shia have better politics than sunni

sunni suck american and nato dick and want to be in the west plus they are contridictory extremely religiously fanatical when it suits them

Jokes aside why do Shia have better politics than sunni

sunni suck american and nato dick and want to be in the west plus they are contridictory extremely religiously fanatical when it suits them
Idk but I don’t like the Iranian government and neither to many shias so it definitely doesn’t represent all of us

• +1