Dishonesty Has Reached Epidemic Levels in this Country

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
This is actually a Yahoo News headline, that was published just a few moments ago:

Breaking News: Trump trial live updates: Jury reaches verdict in historic hush money case

After you click on that screaming headline, this is what the actual news article says:

The 12-member jury — who will decide whether former President Donald Trump is guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records to conceal a $130,000 hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels in an attempt to prevent it from becoming public during his 2016 presidential bid — returned to the courthouse today for a second day of deliberations.

The jury, made up of seven men and five women, spent just under five hours deliberating on Wednesday without reaching a verdict. Jurors sent two notes, asking to rehear Judge Juan Merchan's instructions and asking to rehear testimony from witnesses in the case.

It's unclear how long deliberations will last. Trump and his legal team, as well as the prosecution, must remain in the courthouse during deliberations.

Attorneys for both sides rested their cases last week after 20 days of testimony, including that of Daniels herself and Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and so-called fixer-turned-foe, who said Trump directed him to pay Daniels for her silence with the promise of reimbursement.

So, in other words, Yahoo just lied with a straight face.

I tried to leave a nasty comment on the article, calling out the fake news, but, surprise! surprise!! There was no comment section.

It's really sickening how you can't even expect basic honesty anymore, not even from a major company, like Yahoo. These weasels, these degenerate left-wing activist reporters will post anything--even if it's a blatant LIE--in order to get views. It's a level douchebaggery and dishonesty I've never seen in my life, and I've seen a lot of it. You would expect this kind of duplicity on a North Korean news channel, not in America from a major corporation.

Shit, like this, shouldn't even be legal, tbh. It enrages me how these reckless motherfuckers face no consequences for these naked acts of deception.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension