Disparity in mirror and pics

S

sigmasss

Silver
Who here looks ok in a mirror but looks subhuman af in pictures?

Was looking at my self in the mirror happy af and took a pic looked like utter subhuman shit.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Vain786
this is because camera is like terra zoomed in on your face, take some distance form you and phone and it’s same

• +1
Reactions: sigmasss
For me it's the opposite thing, I feel like I look like shit in the mirror but somewhat decent in pictures.

• +1
I look alright in most pictures, but I look like a subhuman in video calls

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and sigmasss
I look alright in most pictures, but I look like a subhuman in video calls
I look alright in pictures only dependent on camera my coloring is dogtier trash on camera way worse than irl. Video calls i would probably look even more shitter. Just suifel knowing how good guys like Meeks or Chico look from any angle any lighting any type of camera it would be suifel to think how good they would look in flesh in irl.

Pretty weird yh probably depends on colouring and other facial ratios
Yeah, it might just be the lightning of my bathroom, I hope that I don't look as subhuman irl as I do in the mirror.

• +1
i have the same thing i think i look close to average in the mirror but any pictures from any angle any distance any zoom any lighting with either front or rear camera i look 1.5 psl

i think your brain just deludes yourself when looking in mirror. if you really focus hard enough you can start to see the ugliness present in pictures

lens distortion is a total cope tbh chad still is chad in selfie camera

C781ED99 CF17 4149 B1DD 0A742CC5E506

• +1